Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They've Done It Again.

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Now they've killed the South Korean, too.

It seems the "West" now extends to the Far East; indeed the Pacific Rim.

RIP Kim Sun-il
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    They did say all occupiers are enemies.....

They have troops there, they are Targets.

So when South Korea announced it was sending 3000 troops in August in response to the kidnapping, they made themselves bigger targets and confirmed an execution that would in all likelyhood, have happened anyway (considering he was working for a Company supplying the US Military)

RIP Kim Sun-il, another civilian killed for something he had no control over

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    terrible thing...as a muslim i condemn this because it is totally against islam to kill a civilian.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@22 June 2004 - 13:08
    terrible thing...as a muslim i condemn this because it is totally against islam to kill a civilian.
    agreed, can't believe terrorists do such things in the name of islam or for that matter any other religion, shame on them, it's come to the point where some ppl (sorry, i gotta say this, some as in some americans) think terrorists=muslims which is just not true, because there are 1 billion+ muslims out there, u can't just say 1/6 of the worlds population are terrorists, that's just plain stupid

EDIT: RIP Kim Sun-IL

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    well this sick shite works poeple look and as its 1 person they can relate this is the way forward

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+23 June 2004 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad &#064; 23 June 2004 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-chinook_apache@22 June 2004 - 13:08
    agreed, can&#39;t believe terrorists do such things in the name of islam or for that matter any other religion, shame on them, it&#39;s come to the point where some ppl (sorry, i gotta say this, some as in some americans) think terrorists=muslims which is just not true, because there are 1 billion+ muslims out there, u can&#39;t just say 1/6 of the worlds population are terrorists, that&#39;s just plain stupid

EDIT: RIP Kim Sun-IL[/b][/quote]
    Well, cpt_azad, it&#39;s a fact of life that some people are going to think that way, right or wrong.

Those are the odds, and that is the nature of the beast.

Those odds, and that nature, can be applied just about uniformly to any nation, race, creed or color.

Without putting too fine a point on this, such a circumstance is so normally occurring as to be not worth mentioning; unless, of course, you attribute this characteristic only to Americans, excluding all others.

I don&#39;t mean to be picky, but I have seen this done on this board, and I am loathe to allow it to happen again.

If I am wrong, I apologize in advance.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    All Americans generalize.

It&#39;s a well known fact.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    The shock value of be headings is gonna wear off quick.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 June 2004 - 21:07

Unfortunatly J2k4 is right.

People generalise

Fact of life

Extremly unfair on the majority of Muslims, Americans, French, British...... hell, name your own group, and you will be in at least one Group that is Generalised... and you wont fit the generalisation.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 June 2004 - 16:07

This statement is true.

Generally.

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast