Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004)

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    This film has so many new truths. Go see it.

I was sitting next to one lame republican couple. The wife kept on saying to hubby is that true over & over. Then the hubby says let's go to the wife less than 1/2 way through. Lamers.

The film got wild applause afterwards.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Prodigy Girl's Avatar The Wrong Child
    I'd consider seeing Fahrenheit 9-11 in the theater if it wasn't playing so far away from the hood.

But I guess it doesn't matter much-- hanging around a huge group of people would probably scare me.

Ah well, maybe I'll download it later...

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by muchspl2@29 June 2004 - 21:26
    if you haveWinamp

Ctrl-L in in winamp and paste

http://69.56.201.234:15851/;stream.nsv

If it's full, push play and keep on repeat
    [ICY 401 Service Unavailable] stream.nsv <---same thing as full ? btw, is it wat i think it is,

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Everyone of his facts can be backed up. You&#39;re kidding right?

Bush a retard? I didn&#39;t know Retards graduated from Yale. He must have the same (most likely more) knowledge as you&#33;

Why is Bush a retard. Bring it on liberal.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i think politicians&#39; children get into ivy-league schools fairly easy.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Originally posted by E&#045;squirrel@1 July 2004 - 04:43
    Everyone of his facts can be backed up. You&#39;re kidding right?

Bush a retard? I didn&#39;t know Retards graduated from Yale. He must have the same (most likely more) knowledge as you&#33;

Why is Bush a retard. Bring it on liberal.
    george bush and his dad had the lowest iq&#39;s of any u.s presidents ever...geroge&#39;s is also
    lower than his dads. i think it is in the 90&#39;s or somthing close.

Image Resized
    [img]http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/steve_bell/2000/11/10/belltoon512.gif' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Haz@26 June 2004 - 17:45
    Saw it today, honestly thought Bowling for Columbine was a little better but this is still a good movie, and see it in the theaters if you can so you can get the full effect of the opening of the film, where it&#39;s just a black screen, can&#39;t see anything, and alls you hear is the sound of the planes crashing into the towers, the people screaming, the collapses, that was incredible.

Anybody else who saw it think it was strange they didn&#39;t show one shot, not even a still frame of 9/11? Still, a good film.
    i went and saw it in the colussus famous players in langley (for those living in canada, or in the vancouver area, u know wat i&#39;m talking about), i sat about 4 rows away from the screen (or was it the 4th row?) anyways, that particular part wit just the sound, INCREDIBLE. it really made me feel it, especially when u hear the planes crash, i almost shit myself because the subwoofers kicked in so hard, and especially in colussus, the ground shook so hard it made my heart skip a beat. this movie is a must see, it really made me cry, especially when the show the destruction done in iraq (made it even more sadder when they showed the clips of iraq before the bombings started [march 2003]) . i do not blame the soldiers of america 4 the destruction in iraq, they were trained to do that, i blame the fucking republicans and democrats for actually going along and doing something like this, the war in iraq is a much much much much (mark my words) much worst of an atrocity and tragedy then 9/11 will ever be. fucking bush.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Wow java, I&#39;m glad you answered my question. Why is Bush a retard. Why is he a liar and why is he stupid? Give me reasons why you think this way and I will shut every one of them down because you are so ignorant and can&#39;t use factual information to back up your claims.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Yeah azad, liberating 50 million people and capturing a murderous dictator who murdered millions of people and committed tons of crimes against humanity is much worse than 9/11. Knowing that Michael Moore is the producer of this movie, he uses all negative footage of Bush and makes it seem like it&#39;s unbearable over there and the troop morale is low etc etc. War has been historically proven to be violent, but you need to try to look past this movie, it&#39;s not a good reference.
    Fahrenheit 9/11 - Michael Moore > Moore than 700 lbs > and Moore BULLSHIT&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    what was that reason we went to war again?? damn, i had it here....hmm, thinking.... oh yeah&#33; weapons of mass destruction. that just kinda got conveniently pushed away once we found out there werent any. that was 95% of the reason they kept telling us we&#39;re going to war. they have bombs&#33; they have bombs&#33; they have mobile chemical labs&#33; well here we are years later and we still haven&#39;t found shit.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast