Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iraq Beheadings

i wonder how some people can be so crazy and f'ked up to do this shit. i understand that they are pissed that UK and USA and all the rest are in their country in some cases doing wrong things, but there is no excuse, especially to behead a civillian (although they are there on behalf of the government of whatever country they are from). and what is worse is that they are doing it in the name of their religion!... just murdering f'kers looking for any excuse.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    It's pretty sad. I personally never saw any of the beheading videos or pics and don't desire to. I don't know just how fine the line is between muslims and terrorist, but they should take all the ones they have in custody now and forcefeed them "pork" sandwhiches.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by shn@22 June 2004 - 21:02
    .....forcefeed them "pork" sandwhiches.
    In their twisted fundamentalist sense of moral equivalence, I'm sure that would be considered far worse than mere "beheading".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Sick shit,just seen some of the pics.
    *Removed for being gay

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    well its very bad and this will not help in any way how long befor the race wars start we are on our way step by step a long slow road

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    Hear about Robert Jacob ? He was grabbed off the street , begging for his life , they then shot him and cut off his head on the sidewalk . There is a video of it which I have not seen yet but they put music in it.
    Bet Allah is happy.
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    what ever any one says this is way out of line but it works why terror is what they wnt terror and fear this is how they rule so how long can poeple stand for this befor every one pulls out they want the troops out so this is how in 1 way they will push the matter home stage2 so far see whats next you will not like it

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by Abe@23 June 2004 - 14:53
    Hear about Robert Jacob ? He was grabbed  off the street  , begging for his life , they then shot him and cut off his head on the sidewalk . There is a video of it which I have not seen yet but they put music in it.
    Bet Allah is happy.
    wtf! music! it sounds funny if someone was tellin u that...but of course it is sick and twisted. imagine it...

militant 1 says : "alrite guys wat we gonna do today?"
    militant 2 says: "hmm, i dunno...watch tele?"
    Head militant says: "how bout we find us a foreigner and chop his head off"
    militant 1 and 2 say: "cool....sounds good."

later on that day after the deed is done...

militant 1 says: "i just an idea..we could be the next n-sync of iraq"
    militant 2 and head militant look strangely at militant 1...
    militant 1 says: "yea...lets add some music...go get the decks...and that beat from Justins album"

....sick, but funny cos they are so crazy...just like tony blair and george bush.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    hum maybe they should get the blair/bush masks

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Abe@23 June 2004 - 14:53
    Hear about Robert Jacob ? He was grabbed off the street , begging for his life , they then shot him and cut off his head on the sidewalk . There is a video of it which I have not seen yet but they put music in it.
    Bet Allah is happy.
    At least they shot him first.
    *Removed for being gay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast