Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Read!

Ok I need help i've been reading alot here in this forum and read about everyones probs about say like not to use kazaa, supernova and all the other bad stuff here and there could you post what should be or is the best place for download using any program with the fastest speeds. Please list all the good Bit torent sites i've already looked at the sticky on bit sites and there all crap what do you guys think is good list some good stuff maybe this can get stickied if it was good enough for all the noobs or just regular people all the same I think this would be a good stickied post if we can get a good list here. I hope this all works out cause im in need of a list and stuff. And sorry if my english or spelling is bad.
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

just use suprnova.

you can get caught using any BT site unless it's a private tracker, so you might as well just use suprnova.

here's a site that keeps all bt sites catalogued (linksite) http://link2u.tk
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I tried supernova and its to slow i can wait like 3 hours or more and it stays at a slow 5kbs upload and when downloading my internet isnt 65k its a little faster then dsl also i have tried more then 1 files there and all seem to have slow speeds. How come everywhere i reead everyone has there own special place that they download and always saying "oh that place sucks the places i download from are super speeds." Im always saying WTF to myself they don't say where or what the speeds are. I just wanna kno where these fast places are. The only place i've had to much success was from kazaa very little times do i get corupted music unless it was super new. The only things i dont like are the the very less amount of movies and games they have i need something good.
    Systems Specs

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    go read the mIRC guides then...I only use bitorrent for rare stuff that I cant find on IRC...they're on this forum, under IRC. IRC speeds are usually over 100 kbps and you can find the best new stuff, music albums and movies, plus you can chat with it .
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kazaa would be nice if everyone went back to it and shared and maybe some coders here or what ever came up with some new kazaa that could block out the fake crap and stuff that would be awsome but only a dream. On kazaa when i do find what i need everydownload i have gotten has had the speed over 400 kbps and im using cable and i think thats pretty fast.
    Systems Specs

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    just use recent suprnova link and enjoy

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Originally posted by imasoldier@22 June 2004 - 22:24
    kazaa would be nice if everyone went back to it and shared and maybe some coders here or what ever came up with some new kazaa that could block out the fake crap and stuff that would be awsome but only a dream.
    It would take alot more than that

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    www(dot)torrentbits(dot)org you can try using this site. its almost impossible to get caught since its a private tracker, but they are strict about downloading and uploading. they have ratio's which you should try to keep over 1. the more you download the ratio goes down and the more you upload it goes up. if your ratio goes down and you keep leaching than they may consider to ban you. but this site has so much seeders you get high speeds.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    http://www.litezone.com/ Now thats better go on say yes thank you i feel so much better on my new pills now put down the axe and have a nice cup of tea with some cake..

lots of links its a start

10. BitTorrent   -   #10

rookies a noob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast