Thread: What's Up?

I have been using K-Lite for a long time. Until recently, every song I clicked on downloaded immediately. Now, 20+ songs are in a "searching, remote, paused, queued" mode. What's going on?

Is there a setting that I need to change or what?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You could try right-clicking and resuming the paused downloads. If you are getting some which say Queued, then you need to go into the Options and increase the maximum number of simultaneous downloads.
    If it says Remotely Queued, then there is nothing you can do but wait, as all the person's upload slots are full, so you have to wait in the queue until it's your turn.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    or you could join the big boys and use a program called soulseek for your music

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    i whould reccomend winmx for music

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BT has music and so much more

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I agree with Yomowg.

It takes much longer for files to resume downloading than it did a few months ago.

You guys answers (use Winmx, BT or Soulseek) are not the answer he was asking for !!!

We need to know why Kazaalite is behaving like this lately.

Is it a setting on his computer ?

Is it that there are less users than a while ago

Is it that there are now about 1,000 million files on Klite where there used to be only 500 million ?

Is it due to some stetting on peoples uploading that is holding things up ?

Us Kazalite users would like to resolve this, we do not want to give up and go elsewhere !

By the way although Winmx seems to have lots of music on it the songs hardly ever start to download or never complete. BT and Soulseek seem suited to those with Broadband. Many of us are still on 56K due to our countries ISP policies or the cost etc etc.

Regards

Digby
    What color is your Adkaf ?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by digmen1@24 June 2004 - 07:35
    I agree with Yomowg.

It takes much longer for files to resume downloading than it did a few months ago.

You guys answers (use Winmx, BT or Soulseek) are not the answer he was asking for !!!

We need to know why Kazaalite is behaving like this lately.

Is it a setting on his computer ?

Is it that there are less users than a while ago

Is it that there are now about 1,000 million files on Klite where there used to be only 500 million ?

Is it due to some stetting on peoples uploading that is holding things up ?

Us Kazalite users would like to resolve this, we do not want to give up and go elsewhere !

By the way although Winmx seems to have lots of music on it the songs hardly ever start to download or never complete. BT and Soulseek seem suited to those with Broadband. Many of us are still on 56K due to our countries ISP policies or the cost etc etc.

Regards

Digby
    I'ver also noticed this...sorta giving up on kazaa lite, nothing good on there anymore music is OK sometimes, but usually has trhe screeching annoying crap, so i give up.

Gotta find me a new music cllient...