Thread: Pixxxelated Warp In Movies

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    You all know....

When you watch a downloaded movie and it Pixilate Warpbbsxxkkss?
    for example..

For me it;
    1. Makes the movie Freaky (or Better) for a second...........
    or
    2. Makes me think of @rt and the Future of Cinema....ze Digital Era.
    or
    3. I jump out of the Movie story and pray it dont Skip or Jamm.

Even when i watch the News it some times happenkscks - will this be a new style?

What U Tinkx?

Error40X

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Go here get something to clean it up or remove bad frames

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If I was a f*cking hippy and did acid, I'd probably love it...

But I'm not and that is one of the reasons I don't use fasttrack anymore.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Theres a few not to good on bt mostly the just out cam jobs just D/L a dvd rip of potter 3 so it says covers the lot 4247.72mib i will see its a rar.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    My freinds once told me "Get your ghetto ass pirated movie out of there"because that happend in some frames
    *Removed for being gay

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    in movies this is caused mainly by the persons computer that encoded the movie in the first place, bad encoders and slow computers dont make good masters
    nothing you can realy do about them except use a real time video editor to chop the bad sections out , but then it will still skip a bit

on the other hand with your tv , its to do with reception , digital tv depends on good signal strenght , and if that signal is interfeered with you tv will try and hold the previous frame till it recieves a new signal, if you are haveingthis happen a bit on your digital tv , i suggest you investigate your antenna and coax to maximize signal strenght

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Theres so many reasons why this would happen from the person who created it, or the machine that encoded it, there could have even been a prob with burning it or even by some1 running another exe. while it was being encoded aswell as a AV scanner kicking in, I only d/load stuff now to watch myself because the price of dvd's have dropped and the hassle involved in encoding avi just are'nt worth it, I might be being a bit of kill joy here but I've spent what feels like a lifetime encoding avi,adding menus and authoring and still come up with nothing better than a pixelated vhs.

Just MO.