Thread: Kazaa-lite 2.6 Full

Hey all,

I just installed the full version of kazaa-lite 2.6 (klite26rc22full) and it installed fine. Everything workes except the much needed search button. When i press the search button, the program crashes and i get the microsoft error reporting box.

I had a problem like this with the old 2.44 kazaa lite. I would get the same error, however kazaa would not even open, it crashed before it even started heh.

(This all happens after a clean install)

Are there any known conflicting programs? Anything i should change or try?

I just got a new computer, its a dell running xp home.

Kazza lite worked fine and still does on my old computer, i even networked to two and sent the onld kazaa installer over, but it still crashed when i open the program after installing it.

I have read at all the posts realting to kazaa lite errors and the FAQ but to no avail

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You - Rhys :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Is this just a single tabbed search? Have you tried deleting your db folder?
    Some more details on your system (OS etc), would also help.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wow thanks for that, deleting the items in the database folder solved my problem. Thanks alot and soz about not posting the specs heh.

Cheers mate.

-Rhys

4. File Sharing   -   #4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I have been having problems with kazaa for about a week now and i finally have time to try and fix it now. I started getting an error about a week ago with my version 2.4.3 k++. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still got the error, so I decided to upgrade to 2.6, which i did. Now i can load the program which i couldn't even do with the 2.4.3 for about a week now, but it crashes with a windows error message every time I try to open a search. I deleted the files in my DB folder, and that doesn't help. Any Ideas?