Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: L A P D In Trouble........

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Yes, they have beaten someone again.

Go HERE to see the video.

CrumbCat

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wtf resistance? he had his hands in the air and then got on the ground, is that an invitation in America for cawk smugglers to run up and kick you?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Must be one strong dude if you need so many......

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Oh dear

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    he shouldnt have broken the law in the first place.. i think the LAPD are setting a good example and others shud follow

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@24 June 2004 - 16:40
    he shouldnt have broken the law in the first place.. i think the LAPD are setting a good example and others shud follow
    one police officer was kicking him and beating him with a mag-lite, if I break the law I hope that doesn't happen to me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by manker+24 June 2004 - 16:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 24 June 2004 - 16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheRealDave@24 June 2004 - 16:40
    one police officer was kicking him and beating him with a mag-lite, if I break the law I hope that doesn&#39;t happen to me. [/b][/quote]
    the guys shouldnt have broken the law in the first place.. i hope the example scares others into not breaking the law&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+24 June 2004 - 17:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 24 June 2004 - 17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@24 June 2004 - 16:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheRealDave
    @24 June 2004 - 16:40

one police officer was kicking him and beating him with a mag-lite, if I break the law I hope that doesn&#39;t happen to me.
    the guys shouldnt have broken the law in the first place.. i hope the example scares others into not breaking the law&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Having not seen the video I cant comment except to say:

Isnt it upto a Court to decide if he&#39;s broken The Law?

And also:

i hope the example scares others into not breaking the law&#33;
    This board cannot condone the promotion of Leeching

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+24 June 2004 - 17:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 24 June 2004 - 17:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@24 June 2004 - 17:01

one police officer was kicking him and beating him with a mag-lite, if I break the law I hope that doesn&#39;t happen to me.

the guys shouldnt have broken the law in the first place.. i hope the example scares others into not breaking the law&#33;
    Having not seen the video I cant comment except to say:

Isnt it upto a Court to decide if he&#39;s broken The Law?

And also:

i hope the example scares others into not breaking the law&#33;
    This board cannot condone the promotion of Leeching

[/b][/quote]
    but he was breaking the law, he had stolen a car..

and leaching? who&#39;s leaching?

btw.. how fast does the feking dog wanna go?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+24 June 2004 - 11:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 24 June 2004 - 11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

the guys shouldnt have broken the law in the first place.. i hope the example scares others into not breaking the law&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s exactly right. You hope a cop doesn&#39;t do that to you, sure. But if he did, I bet you&#39;d think twice about commiting a crime again. I don&#39;t think we should adopt this policy but I&#39;ll use it as an example. As everyone knows, in some places around the Middle East, your hand is chopped off if you&#39;re caught stealing. Excessive yes, but effective none the less. Ever seen a guy with no hands? Of course not, they learn the first time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast