Thread: Getting Someone To Help Me Convert My Kazaa Movies

Poster
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME LEARN TO CONVERT MY KAZAA LITE MOVIES TO PLAY ON MY DVD PLAYER I ONLY HAVE A CD WRITER SO WOULD HAVE TO BE A VCD FORMAT.
    I HAVE TRIED TO ASK SO MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES AND GOT NOWHERE AND I'LL BET THERE ARE LOTS OUT THERE JUST LIKE ME SO I AM ASKING IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE ACTUALLY WILLING TO HELP AND GIVE US A IDIOTS GUIDE WITH WHAT SOFTWARE TO USED AND WHAT TO DO WITH IT? :helpsmile:

THANKS

ANNE

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    1 turn off caps
    2 search forum
    3 ???
    4 profit

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Rather than converting, you could just install a video out card and hook up to your TV, or invest in a DVD player which is DivX/XviD ready (not much difference in price from standard DVD players).
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by anxies@24 June 2004 - 19:46
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME LEARN TO CONVERT MY KAZAA LITE MOVIES TO PLAY ON MY DVD PLAYER I ONLY HAVE A CD WRITER SO WOULD HAVE TO BE A VCD FORMAT.
    I HAVE TRIED TO ASK SO MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES AND GOT NOWHERE AND I'LL BET THERE ARE LOTS OUT THERE JUST LIKE ME SO I AM ASKING IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE ACTUALLY WILLING TO HELP AND GIVE US A IDIOTS GUIDE WITH WHAT SOFTWARE TO USED AND WHAT TO DO WITH IT? :helpsmile:

THANKS

ANNE
    OK, here's how I do it: I use a program called Tmpgenc to convert the movie files from .avi format to .mpg format. When you open the program, you select which file you want to convert, and then it will automatically convert.
    Then when that's finished, you can record that new file on your VCD in the usual way (I assume you know how to do that, if not I can explain it to you.)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Ok.
    there is a program called ACP. It is a fully automated SKVCD maker. You can download it here www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2021

It can handle most any file format, and rip from dvds with just a few clicks.

If you don't know, SKVCD is just a special kind of VCD. Instead of having to spread a movie across three or four cds, you can fit an entire movie on just one regular cd-r with little visual difference from a regular VCD (meaning they are both vhs quality).

If you like the idea of SKVCD go to www.phoenix-torrents.com
    It is a Bit torrent site with a whole section devoted to this kind of format. They have old and many "New" releases in that format.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    rbautch1
    Check out www.videohelp.com There's lots of good tutorials on converting anything to anything. In my opinion, the easiest way is with TMPGEnc.