Sweden 0-0 Netherlands

Netherlands (5 - 4) wins on penalties

YES!!!!!!!!!

WE WON PENALTIES

What A close game great shots on both sides

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.euro2004.com/MultimediaFi...SCAPE.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.euro2004.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/EURO/201604_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    boo.. i reckon sweden deserved it B) ruud just pisses me off with his offsideness and fakeinjuries..SHUTUP you twit.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@27 June 2004 - 01:16
    boo.. i reckon sweden deserved it B) ruud just pisses me off with his offsideness and fakeinjuries..SHUTUP you twit.
    i guess your still pissed about the robbery...
    You need to learn the new rules about offside i guess. Ruud just does what a good striker needs to, play as sharp as a knife, on the edge of offside. Not much wrong with that....
    Today Ruud scored in overtime, the goal was disallowed, wich was a bad call from the refferee, do you hear the dutch complain... :

It wasn&#39;t a good game and it could have go both ways, the most luckiest won.
    i wonder how well this team could be with a good manager...
    Why does Dick keep playing with van der Meijde?? the guy can&#39;t even outplay a lamp post....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Good game. I actually thought Sweden would win this one.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Originally posted by jetje@27 June 2004 - 00:11
    Today Ruud scored in overtime, the goal was disallowed, wich was a bad call from the refferee, do you hear the dutch complain... :
    Although I&#39;m Dutch I have to disagree here. Maybe 2 inches, but He was off-side.
    Abd as for falling and tumbling, he is not as bad as the players from southern Europe and Germany who I believe invented the "schwalbe", but imo he&#39;s beginning to learn quickley. I don&#39;t like that.
    Fact is, to loose a game after a penalty-shootout is a nightmare, and we Dutch know this too well, so I&#39;m very happy to be in the semis but I feel a little bit sad for the Swedes.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by jetje+27 June 2004 - 00:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 27 June 2004 - 00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@27 June 2004 - 01:16
    i guess your still pissed about the robbery...
    You need to learn the new rules about offside i guess. Ruud just does what a good striker needs to, play as sharp as a knife, on the edge of offside. Not much wrong with that....

It wasn&#39;t a good game and it could have go both ways, the most luckiest won.
    i wonder how well this team could be with a good manager...
    Why does Dick keep playing with van der Meijde?? the guy can&#39;t even outplay a lamp post.... [/b][/quote]
    yes im still gutted
    [Denmark to WIN]
    I&#39;m sorry but from what ive seen he just stays near the goal till the opportunity comes to tap it in. That is not skillful, and comes close IMO to cheating.
    The only reason dutch doesnt complain about the disallowed goal is because the dutch won. Had they not im sure they would have. Besides i doubt its as controvversial as having a swiss ref referee england who beat swiss who was no-where near the goal, who didnt consult his linesman, and what looked and is still a fine goal.

i feel pity for the dutch coach with the complaints against him.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by blitz81388@27 June 2004 - 01:58
    Good game. I actually thought Sweden would win this one.
    ok did you actually watch this?

only thing i hope now is that holland beat portugal. But based on last nights and previous performance im expecting holland to be thrased. I seriously want portugal out ASAP.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I hate penalty shoot outs...but I am so glad the Dutch won...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Retired
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare+27 June 2004 - 11:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thisiswhoweare &#064; 27 June 2004 - 11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blitz81388@27 June 2004 - 01:58
    Good game. I actually thought Sweden would win this one.&nbsp;
    ok did you actually watch this?

only thing i hope now is that holland beat portugal. But based on last nights and previous performance im expecting holland to be thrased. I seriously want portugal out ASAP. [/b][/quote]
    lol I bet Scolari let Figo and Deco play then we will have a big change of reaching the FINAL.

Figo is just like Del Piero they still only play because of the &#39;name&#39; they have.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    yeah Figo&#39;s been playing awful in this tournie. Only one decent free kick in total.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast