Thread: Help A Novice!

I've been using Kazaa K++ v2.4.0 for about a year with no problems. A few weeks ago I got a letter from Cablevision stating that a video company reported a clip being uploaded from my computer. Two days ago I noticed that every single upload is aborted at 28Kb, and every video at 56Kb, though I continue to have no problems uploading. (I use K lite only and primarily for single songs). Wondering if I did something to create this condition, or if the cable company is blocking the uploads. I'm not technical, but intelligent. What can I do about this?

Thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    With respect, your version of K-Lite is very out of date, and doesn't contain the security features and add-ons that the newer versions contain. Firstly, I would suggest you either upgrade to version 2.4.3 (the last official version at http://www.oldversion.com) or upgrade to K-Lite 2.6, which is even newer and it is a version of KMD 2.6 with no spyware at all.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for your reply. I upgraded to 2.4.3 and I can still download with no problems. The uploads are now aborting at 48k for videos and 16k for songs. Where can I look for why the files are aborting? Is there a way to check using the additional security features in this newer version? Is Cablevision doing the aborting?

AAAHHHH!!! Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated!