Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clintons Women

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+27 June 2004 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 27 June 2004 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@27 June 2004 - 22:59
    Just wait untell Hillary is elected.
    If that day ever comes that will be the day that I move out of this country. [/b][/quote]
    ah time to return an offer..... i will personally fly you out..... no charge

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@27 June 2004 - 20:59
    Just wait untell Hillary is elected.Ican hear them saying it now....."8 more Years.....8 more Years&#33;"

Yes she will run in 2008 it looks like.And yes she will win.
    i suppose they will have to make the parking spaces at the whitehouse wider when that happens

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Screenshot taken just in case

Right after the election will be the best time because you’ll still have money because it won’t take her long to put the economy down the crapper

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    She will win.I mean come on guys.We will be making history by voting for her.Us men have been running this place for over 200 Years.What could a Female do that is any worse?

Listen to another line she could use(taken from Reagan).....

"Are you better off then you were 8 Years ago?"

And the answer will be hell no.

Trust me.She has this wraped up in 2008 and it is going to be fun to watch.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    How are you liking your new career as a seer FC?

Is the pay good?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@28 June 2004 - 00:57
    How are you liking your new career as a seer FC?

Is the pay good?

Not too bad.

It has already began.....

http://www.hillary.org/

And check this out.....

Hillary Clinton top Democratic 2004 choice

But she was smart about it.We all know deep down that Bush will get re elected.I will admit it should be a little close.But I have my Money on him being around 4 more Years.

Unless somebody else comes forward before 2008 she should have this.If she does not win that is ok.She will go down as the first that tryed and will lead the way for others.A Women will be leading us sometime in the next 20 Years.

FC B)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    *sigh*

Waffling already.

NOT a good sign.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    I like Bill Clinton. Hell, I would have swallowed&#33; I don&#39;t give a crap that he screwed around. And I would really love to see Hillary Clinton running the show. Women in power, it has to be a good thing.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by krissybear@28 June 2004 - 10:18
    I like Bill Clinton. Hell, I would have swallowed&#33; I don&#39;t give a crap that he screwed around. And I would really love to see Hillary Clinton running the show. Women in power, it has to be a good thing.

hoping you are female

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by vidcc+28 June 2004 - 13:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 28 June 2004 - 13:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-krissybear@28 June 2004 - 10:18
    I like Bill Clinton. Hell, I would have swallowed&#33; I don&#39;t give a crap that he screwed around.&nbsp; And I would really&nbsp; love to see Hillary Clinton running the show. Women in power, it has to be a good thing.

hoping you are female [/b][/quote]
    You being the Clinton fan that you are I’m not the least bit surprised by that comment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast