Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap Is Crap With A Capital C

BANNED
    i have more skills then any rapper they just make millions buy f*cking image and little tenn pop girls and young people like u who couldnt be bothered learning to play an instrument

2. Music   -   #12
    BANNED
    u prefer music then listen to music then

3. Music   -   #13
    actually i play the trumpet and the piano.
    wow ure skilled at jerkin it. i dont see a rolex on u.

so how old r u. seem pretty immature.

and btw, i do listen to good music=rap (good rap).

y'know if u read the other thread about rap, then ud realize that we too hate the mtv endorsed nelly, p. diddy, 504 girlz, ja rule, and the other fags u have in mind.

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    i did actull read the other threads and I never said i listen to MTV shit infact none of my CD collection besides (70s and 80s music) is in the top 40 shit Okay i'm a bit of a metalhead and we all have our own opionions and your entilted to yours and i'm entilted to mine I just get a bit deffensive somtimes

5. Music   -   #15
    then why u start stupid threads? youre not being defensive, u started it!

6. Music   -   #16
    i got an idea how bout you pick up an instrument, learn to play, with some skill mind you, make some music, join bands, play shows, dont be narrow minded, try different styles you enjoy. thats what i did and one of those styles happen to be rap......i make beats, write my rymes, produce and record all of it and it happens to be quite a bit more difficult than most general playin that you would hear radio tv etc...epecially most "metal and rock" bands so befor you make such a statement please know what you are talking about because i do!........word!

7. Music   -   #17
    BANNED
    no way u need co-ordination to play drums rather then clicking a button anyway i forgot to mention that pop sux even more

8. Music   -   #18
    BANNED
    i got deffensive when u started calling me a fag for the genre of music I listen too

9. Music   -   #19
    you need a whole lot more than co-ordination to put a beat together (at least a good beat)
    and anyway what about rap music with live music as a back instead of an electronic beat (which i also do)
    so i think you should just step down and relize youre wrong
    and maybe when you mature or get a little older
    come back
    and apologize
    for being
    stupid
    and ignorant

but hey after all its just your opinion
    and what good is that
    word

10. Music   -   #20
    i didnt call u a fag cuz of the music u like. i called u a fag cuz u started bombin on rap when u obviously dont know shit about it.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast