Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap Is Crap With A Capital C

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:28
    so shut the fuck and keep to your shit and I'll keep to mine.
    He's allowed his opinion, he just could of voiced it in a less derogatory manner that was'nt intented to directly offend.
    Opinions by there nature will always be invidual so he should'nt be flamed for it, just its delivery.

yeah right pulling drive by's , murder and rape has now become my favourite passtimes.
    Its got to you as well? We should hang in da ghetto 2 gether sumtime!!! B)

2. Music   -   #32
    yes, he should be flamed for it. and flame we will.

3. Music   -   #33
    TRshady
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:28
    So shut the fuck and keep to your shit and I'll keep to mine.
    Did I say that? sorry

See, raps influenced me in many ways.
    Still think your wrong though

4. Music   -   #34
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:40
    Did I say that? sorry

See, raps influenced me in many ways.
    Thats your opinion and youre intitled to it but I'm more inclined to listen to it cos of the way you say it!!!

5. Music   -   #35
    TRshady
    Originally posted by namzuf9@19 March 2003 - 22:42

[/quote]
    no, namzuf9, I was referring to the original opinion of rap not saying your wrong.

6. Music   -   #36
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 March 2003 - 22:45
    no, namzuf9, I was referring to the original opinion of rap not saying your wrong.
    I assumed it was the original opnion you was referring to.
    (Hey the Zuf is never wrong B) )

7. Music   -   #37
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Its got to you as well? We should hang in da ghetto 2 gether sumtime!!!
    cool if your got my back we can chill out homeboy. maybe we can plan some murders or something.

and btw, gangsta rap is not crap. listen to Hit em Up by Pac. a bit violent, but a good song. (and Pac wuz a gangsta rapper, ever heard of him?).
    I have a few of 2pacs songs including hit em up. i would not say gansta rap is crap unless i have actually listened to it.

8. Music   -   #38
    yo 4 play! that reply about gangsta rap wasnt to u (was it?).
    it was some other guy who mentioned gangsta rap is crap. (unintentional rhymes, im a natural. )

9. Music   -   #39
    Whoever started this topic about Rap is Crap...... think about it for a second, rap has influences from almost all other genres of music.....jazz, funk, rock, classical, and even more. Rap is what music should be, a celebration of all types of music rolled into one. Many people like yourself have not accepted this type of music yet, thats why some record stores still don't even have a section strictly for rap. (Rap/Dance-sound familiar?) Hiphop itself needs many sub-genres ....for example freestyle, hardcore, gospel, gangsta, underground, commercial, softcore, easy listening, it never ends...yet are those categories in any record store you know? No.....but rock on the other hand has about 10 subgenres, its about time, people realized that hiphop is a musical art and it needs to be respected just as much as any other form of music. Just thought i'd give you MY opinion on this matter! I am a hiphop producer, and i put my heart into the beats that i make, and not everyone has an ear for music, it is a talent in and takes tremendous skill no matter what type of music it is.

Peace ...StEpS

10. Music   -   #40
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Very good point steps. Most music is of a rock/blues/jazz origin so how can one be crap without upsetting the other?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast