Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap Is Crap With A Capital C

kAb's Avatar Poster
    i haven't read every page of this thread because there would be no point.

but adthomp (AND READ IT ALL ADTHOMP. don't be the dumbass that you are and skip it):

1. Don't spam just to get your post count up.

2. Before you go saying how shitty a certain style of music is, listen to a whole lot of it. i'm guessing you also hate classical music. Try listening to tupac. Do you like Linkin park? Guess what, half their music is rap. Do you like limp bizkit? 3/4 of their music is rap. When i was in 6-7 grade, i hated rap, mainly because i had views like you (but i never listened to it either, just decided i didn't like it). in 8th grade, a friend showed me a whole lot of songs, and i got into it. I'll admit it, a lot of rap is just shit. But a lot of it is good also. Try listening to a whole lot of rap, if you want, i'll give you some good songs for starters. Try listening to some classical music, you might even like it.

So before you go and say that all rap is crap, listen to a lot of it. If you still don't like any of it, i guess you can go back and listen to nsync...

edit: and for once i agree with Zed

2. Music   -   #122
    BANNED
    ahh hmmm i hate linkin park and limp biscults and POD there music is shit for the ovious reason and yes I do like classical music it has talent (although most damm rappers ripp it off!!&#33

3. Music   -   #123
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@13 April 2003 - 19:16
    ahh hmmm i hate linkin park and limp biscults and POD there music is shit for the ovious reason and yes I do like classical music it has talent (although most damm rappers ripp it off!!&#33
    ok, but you failed to do what my post asks.

Do you need some good rap/hip-hop songs?

Download some, actually listen to them. Dont act like a middle schooler who decides what they like for no reason (like i did, but i have changed )

4. Music   -   #124
    BANNED
    Look KAb i have seriously tryed listening to stuff everyone has mentioned i like all kinds of music but rap or techno i cant help not liking it and yeah u probaly hate most of the stuff I like. but we are all different

5. Music   -   #125
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by adthomp@13 April 2003 - 12:00
    C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell sorry for everyone that like it
    That was very mature of you

6. Music   -   #126
    Originally posted by kAb@13 April 2003 - 22:09
    i haven't read every page of this thread because there would be no point.

but adthomp (AND READ IT ALL ADTHOMP. don't be the dumbass that you are and skip it):

1. Don't spam just to get your post count up.

2. Before you go saying how shitty a certain style of music is, listen to a whole lot of it. i'm guessing you also hate classical music. Try listening to tupac. Do you like Linkin park? Guess what, half their music is rap. Do you like limp bizkit? 3/4 of their music is rap. When i was in 6-7 grade, i hated rap, mainly because i had views like you (but i never listened to it either, just decided i didn't like it). in 8th grade, a friend showed me a whole lot of songs, and i got into it. I'll admit it, a lot of rap is just shit. But a lot of it is good also. Try listening to a whole lot of rap, if you want, i'll give you some good songs for starters. Try listening to some classical music, you might even like it.

So before you go and say that all rap is crap, listen to a lot of it. If you still don't like any of it, i guess you can go back and listen to nsync...

edit: and for once i agree with Zed
    what do you mean for once?

and it's ZEE! i know its probably unintentional tho, u being half canadian and all, like me, but i like ZEE! ZEE!

damn you.

7. Music   -   #127
    BANNED
    thanks rPerry thanks for ur maturness in replying

8. Music   -   #128
    Originally posted by adthomp@13 April 2003 - 22:31
    Look KAb i have seriously tryed listening to stuff everyone has mentioned i like all kinds of music but rap or techno i cant help not liking it and yeah u probaly hate most of the stuff I like. but we are all different
    JUST SHUT UP! THIS IS OVER!!

9. Music   -   #129
    BANNED
    doesnt sound like its over to me

10. Music   -   #130
    OKAY IT IS NOW!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast