Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: Rap Is Crap With A Capital C

kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@14 April 2003 - 19:41
    nah ur right i psotd again okay this is what shoul dhappen move this topic to the lounge!!! then my posts wont go up problem solved

GOD DAMM I AM SO desperate to have 1000000 of posts i cant wait!!!!
    i knew you couldn't resist posting again

edit:

hey Kab can u resist posting again come on get ur posts up too
    yeah i can

i know how to edit

2. Music   -   #152
    BANNED

3. Music   -   #153
    obviously your parents din't pay you enough attention.
    their are many types of music that i don't like but i tolerate them.
    And its also pretty obvious that you don't know much about the world of music because if you did then you would realise that the rap industy makes more money than any other; and if rap were that bad thenn why is it that billions of rap albums are bought every year. B)

4. Music   -   #154
    BANNED
    Money who cares about money?? thats my point it shouldnt be about me people i know slave their guts out and dont get payed millions like no talent rap artist they actully spend hrs and actully try to use there voice for a certain element rap has no substance at all!!!

ALL thought this topic was dead it just keeps coming back!!!!

5. Music   -   #155
    Poster
    I think some of you guys need to grow up. You can just come out with rap is crap when you havent give it a chance. I cant stand to listen to something like contry and western music or a boyband like boyzone, but i wouldnt say they were crap just coz i dont like them. I listen to a variety such as hardhouse rap and occasionally rock depends on my mood really, and as with every type of music there will be artists who are telentless and get paid to spout shit, but thats life. (sorry about te cheesey comment there). So chill out guys its not worth arguing about.

6. Music   -   #156
    Poster
    maturness
    Is this a word, adthomp?

Money who cares about money?? thats my point it shouldnt be about me people i know slave their guts out and dont get payed millions like no talent rap artist they actully spend hrs and actully try to use there voice for a certain element rap has no substance at all!!!

ALL thought this topic was dead it just keeps coming back!!!!
    You're ignorant. You can't backup what you say, all you do is just make lame attempts to convey your point. Ok, we understand, you don't like rap. Don't listen to it and shut the fuck up already.

And you don't care about the post count. Tell us another one you pathologic liar.

Emeniem stashed away AHH God the worst rapper of all with no talent I hate him more then any rapper emenems need to rapped over and eaten

I cant believe the topics still going 
    What are you saying here? What makes you say he has no talent? I want to know, you shallow thinker with no explanation. Is it cause he gets girls and you can't cause you are gay? If you were next to him and told him the above, he would make you cry with insults. And what does "eminems need to rapped over and eaten" mean you bafoon? Please let us know, we all want to hear from the great oracle.

7. Music   -   #157
    BANNED
    mobboss01

fuck YOU u Fucking cocksucker!!! at least i dont come into other people posts and abuse them and cool them gay and whatever there are alot of threads about rap and i dont come on and abuse them so fuck off and go fuck emenem coz its easter maybe he has some choclate for u!! namley emenimens. why dont u go take him up the ass.

Ive tryed to be nice!!! i dont mind some people flaming me about the topic and debating but when someone comes on and abuses me and continues attacking me ive had enough!!

8. Music   -   #158
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Originally posted by adthomp@19 March 2003 - 06:59
    I dont listen to comercial shit I listen to bands u wouldn't have herd of nethoremore iced earth in flames acid bath stone temple pilots take that in min asshole
    Aicd Bath fan

Its plainly a matter of opinion. I hate rap, but i don't shout it out, and i have friends that listen to it..i just make sure they don't around me

9. Music   -   #159
    Poster
    Wow.... I wonder how was this thread allowed to get this far?

10. Music   -   #160
    Poster
    adthomp,

You still haven't backed up your remarks. You have started this thread to cause trouble and that is what you got. I am done in this one cause I know you are getting what you want, maybe a little attention that your parents failed to give? That was real cleaver about the chocolate, too bad you couldn't spell the word right.

It is ok to not like rap, I know a lot of it is too hard to listen too. I like a lot of music, but this thread is not about music anyway, it is a stupid internet shout match. I concede to you adthomp, you are the champ of whatever you want to be. I had to act on this thread cause I saw that you made general statements and for no apparent reason. Stick to what you know best, and don't knock ppl for listening to what makes them happy.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast