Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap Is Crap With A Capital C

BANNED
    First of all of lil hadn't called me gay in the first place I wouldn't have said some thingsa I shouldn't of. Am am truly sorry to anyone who i have offended out there. I didnt mention that I quite like rap used in rock music eg Chilli pepers. I jsut don't like the pure rap hip hop like 2 pac and so on Hey look if someone started a thread a said "metal and rock is crap" I would have had the same reaction but i certainly wouldn't call the person a fag. Thats what pissed me off completley. I am actully 21 yers old not in my f*cking 50s as well To be honest I like it when people arn't 1 dimentional anyway that wraps it up ive said enough

2. Music   -   #42
    jokes man! im 16, im immature. take it easy.

btw theres nothin wrong wit bein a fag.

3. Music   -   #43
    Poster
    Well,I'm all for the Rappers making some legit cash,at least it may save a few innocent folks from being mugged for crack money,and thank goodness they can now afford Uzzis to fight their battles with,they're SOOOOO efficient !!!

Only joking.........maybe

4. Music   -   #44
    listen to Hit em Up by Pac. a bit violent, but a good song
    that is one of tha best 2 pac tunes , controlled aggression.... without a doubt the best rapper of all time, thug life

5. Music   -   #45
    word. biatch. B)

('word' sounds so white now, doesnt it?)

6. Music   -   #46
    BANNED
    Hey I've heard 2 pac has only one testicle maybe he should be c alled 1 pac

7. Music   -   #47
    really r u stupid? he is dead. since when do u refer to testicles as pacs???
    idiot???

8. Music   -   #48
    BANNED
    u said u were imature and that u laugh at that sort of shit. and abolut 2 pac being dead thats bullshit

9. Music   -   #49
    r u stupid?? u wrote that just to try and make me laugh? wow! *not impressed* . stupid "joke" (if thats what u wanna call that thing).

and btw, of course pacs dead u dumbass, i shot him.

10. Music   -   #50
    BANNED
    The FBI are now on their way to lil z house by the way did u think it wa funny saying your birthday was 1907 29 feb hillirous i see how your 16

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast