Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question For A Moderator

Ok mates, read the rules but still not sure and this is my first (and probably my last post) can I ask a question about a crack that doesn`t work properly ? If not here then where????

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    whats your problem?

if you open the NFO file that comes with the game you can read how to use the crack.

3. Games   -   #3
    ok , what i get is a crysystem.dll error loading message, I have looked about for the anwer but they are in german . Ive also uninstalled and reinstalled and downloaded the dl file again , but no go??

4. Games   -   #4
    Retired
    what game?

maybe you should check if there is a crackfix released because its possible the first crack wasnt working.

IF its Farcry try to turn of AA (anti aliasing) in the settings.

5. Games   -   #5
    Its for Far Cry. I`ve tried a couple of versions of the crack , off the DVD and off the net. Its a deviance crack and i have mailed them just now but i don`t really expect a reply.

6. Games   -   #6
    Retired
    Originally posted by nellyboyo@28 June 2004 - 23:52
      Its for Far Cry. I`ve tried a couple of versions of the crack , off the DVD and off the net. Its a deviance crack and i have mailed them just now but i don`t really expect a reply.

^^

IF its Farcry try to turn of AA (anti aliasing) in the settings.

7. Games   -   #7
    No m8 I can`t even open the game up to get into the settings, I`ve just had a thought though i might be being dull , should I create an image of the dvd on my hard drive and overwrite the game exe with the crack and play it from there ?? I haven`t had to do that before? Should I allways do that ?

8. Games   -   #8
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    is your pc good enough to run it?
    have enough swapspace on your hard-drive?
    got any spyware?
    did it ask to restart and you didn't?

9. Games   -   #9
    I think my pc is up to it , played halo ok, but what a BORING game.I have restarted etc but no joy. Ad aware sorts all the spyware i can see i think???

10. Games   -   #10
    Sorry Yes I also have abot 70gig spare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast