Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big,fat Michael Moore

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Skweeky@29 June 2004 - 19:49
    Has he moved house recently?

If he has, he will be registered to vote in 2 places...like everyone else that moves house is...until the register of voters is updated.
    Last time he voted in New York was 2001.

He registered in Michigan in April, and co-incidentally his Driving License has been changed to Michigan around the same time....he's never voted there.

He spends equal time between New York and Michigan....however Michigan is a "Swing" State (13th I think?) and New York is a safe Democrat State.

If its anything like UK, the "Register of Voters" only gets updated once a year...or before an election, so if you cancel your registration it could sit there for months before the Register is updated.... I dont know the US (or NY State) system.

To me, it looks like he's making Michigan his "main residence"....not surprising, he really wants Bush out and his vote means more there, plus thats where he comes from.

If i got the State politics wrong, im sure i'll be corrected

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by rollwave@29 June 2004 - 06:37
    is registered to vote in 2 states. LMAO. What a gluttton. But is that really surprising of Democratic voters. After all, it is a time-honored tradition dating back to Kennedy and LBJ. Voter fraud, multiple voting, and dead people voting is commonplace among Democrats. The WallStreet Journal proved how easy it is to make up a fictitious voter and register to vote through the mail. Also, dead people are not taken off the voting rolls for months. Dems control most of the political machines in the big cities thus allowing for these abuses. How else can anyone explain a Democrat winning an election? Who in their right mind would vote to have their taxes increased? They didn't need to cheat in 1992, they had Ross Perot, without whom the Dems would have lost every presidential election since 1976 .

That will explain the enormous turnout for elections......

No wait a minute ... it will explain why there is any turnout at all. It just the same half dozen people voting all day.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    blank BT Rep: +1
    going off topic a bit but i got some junk mail this morning, titled "micheal moor assinated"....opened to find an advert for herbal sex aids...

whatever people think of him or his films, just goes to show how well known he is if spammers feel that people will open email with his name on it
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Biggles@29 June 2004 - 14:02

No wait a minute ... it will explain why there is any turnout at all. It just the same half dozen people voting all day.
    Righto.
    Say what you will, you must grant this...those damn Democrats are energetic.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@29 June 2004 - 14:02
    going off topic a bit but i got some junk mail this morning, titled "micheal moor assinated"....opened to find an advert for herbal sex aids...

whatever people think of him or his films, just goes to show how well known he is if spammers feel that people will open email with his name on it
    You open junk mail??????????? :eek:

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The way I heard it was that while he takes pains to claim his "independent" status as a voter (he says he's not a Democrat), he is a registered Democrat in both states.

Apparently facts, in Mr. Moore's capable hands, are maleable things, indeed.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 June 2004 - 19:03

Apparently facts, in Mr. Moore's capable hands, are maleable things, indeed.
    As "facts" in yours are increasingly nebulous.
    From whom did this damaging bit of evidence originate?

This isn't yet another Al Franken rip-off is it?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker+29 June 2004 - 21:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 29 June 2004 - 21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@29 June 2004 - 19:03

Apparently facts, in Mr. Moore&#39;s capable hands, are maleable things, indeed.
    As "facts" in yours are increasingly nebulous.
    From whom did this damaging bit of evidence originate?

This isn&#39;t yet another Al Franken rip-off is it?[/b][/quote]
    No way-

It was recounted by the award-winning and unassailable ace of FOXNEWS, Mr. Brit Hume.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 June 2004 - 20:05
    the award-winning and unassailable ace of FOXNEWS, Mr. Brit Hume.
    Isn&#39;t that an anagram for Al Franken?

Damn...this quest for my wayward fifth star is wearing me out&#33;

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Having just finished "Stupid White Men", where he has some choice words against the Democrats and Clinton/Gore in particular....(he appears to think Nadar is the only Candidate that actually would do what he claimed...)

I suspect that Mr Moore wouldnt actually vote Democrat unless it was a Swing State...and this merely to keep the greater of 2 evils out of office.

His Michigan registration doesnt have anything as to his politics BTW... The Smoking Gun has copies of both registrations (The New York One was in 1992, The Michigan one April past)

j2k4,

You&#39;d be proud of the slagging off he gave Clinton/Gore

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast