Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mp3 Sheild Stops Screeching Sounds ?

I have read about a program called MP3 Sheild that detects if a music file is a fake.

Does it work with K Lite 2.43 ? and if so where can one get it ?

Regards

Digby

These guys that have those files should be listed and then barred from K Lite !
    What color is your Adkaf ?

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    whats a screeching mp3

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Have you tried mp3shield.com?

4. Music   -   #4
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    http://www.mp3shield.com/..Yes it works with K Lite 2.43
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    First of all, why are you using K-Lite when you could be using soulseek?

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by blitz81388@30 June 2004 - 04:27
    First of all, why are you using K-Lite when you could be using soulseek?
    isnt "first of all" usually follow by "2nd of all"? why have "first of all" if thats the only comment?

7. Music   -   #7
    Yes Blink !

Also I get sick of people like Adster. I am a fairly reasonable guy, but why do these smart arse types have to answer a serious question with a smart arse reply ?

Just tell if MP3 Sheild stops or warns against fake files with the hash noise in them. We all know what I meant by screeching.

Also Blitz don't tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

And thirdly (Blink note that I did have a first and second point) all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?

Regards

Digby

PS Ares souunds like a good P2P good !
    What color is your Adkaf ?

8. Music   -   #8
    kicker of elves
    Originally posted by digmen1@30 June 2004 - 13:21
    ...all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?
    because they can get away with being rude here?

Seriously, it's just that the solution to the screeching problem is so obvious - people can't help but to point it out.

I still consult this board because I only use Soulseek for music files. I still use other apps for the other stuff (warez, movies etc.).

9. Music   -   #9
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    MP3shield searches for fake/corrupted mp3 files on your harddisk and also checks the ones you're downloading.
    It works and yes, Ares is good but the amount of users still has to increase.

a quote from www.mp3shield.com "MP3 Shield is a plug-and-play application designed to rapidly scan vast MP3 collection for corruptions and to automatically detect corrupted MP3 files while being downloaded, thus protecting your music collection. MP3 Shield integrates seamlessly into any Kazaa Media Desktop client to automatically scan MP3 files that are being downloaded and filter out corrupted songs." unquote
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

10. Music   -   #10
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by digmen1@30 June 2004 - 11:21
    Yes Blink !

Also I get sick of people like Adster. I am a fairly reasonable guy, but why do these smart arse types have to answer a serious question with a smart arse reply ?

Just tell if MP3 Sheild stops or warns against fake files with the hash noise in them. We all know what I meant by screeching.

Also Blitz don't tell me to use another program as the answer to my question. (I like most of use asking this type of question are a loyal K/Lite user) Fair enough they could answer by saying that "Yes MP3 Sheild does protect aainst fake files, but I recommend that you try Soulseek as it does not seem to have this problem" (yet).

And thirdly (Blink note that I did have a first and second point) all these users that swear by Soulseek etc why do they still consult this board ?

Regards

Digby

PS Ares souunds like a good P2P good !
    look around buddy....
    slsk regulars own this fkn forum
    all the vets have moved on from klite
    all for good reasons
    you will learn, maybe....
    maybe not....

and have you ever stopped to think that maybe ppl like Ad get tired of ppl like you?
    you ever use the search function?

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast