Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleemcast Metal Gear Solid Wanted!

Does anyone know where to find the Bleemcast software for Metal Gear Solid, I really want it and cant find it anywhere?

2. Games   -   #2
    actually u can find it a working/ virus free copy in Kazaa. its where i got my copy.

cheers!
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

3. Games   -   #3
    I downloaded one off Kazaa that was 5mb called "Bleemcast" but it works like crap for Metal Gear Solid. It would freeze at the Konami title screen. I want the one called "Bleemcast for Metal Gear Solid" it is specifically made for that game and works a lot better. There were 3 game specific versions made, one for Grand Tourismo, one for Tekken 3, and one for Metal Gear Solid. I would also take the other ones.

4. Games   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You should try ePSXe also.
    That software has ran many of my psx game cds on my pc without any problems. I tweaked the graphics settings and actually got some "BETTER" looking graphics. Pretty sweet program
    btw, It's FREE!

I ran:

Syphon Filter
    Tomb Raider 2
    Tomba!
    Twisted Metal 2
    Road Rash 3D
    Legend of Legia

5. Games   -   #5
    Ya, I've used that before another great one is emurayden. But the one I want isn't for PC it is used on the Dreamcast.

6. Games   -   #6
    the retail Bleemcast discs cannot be copied. that's why you haven't found 'em on the net.

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    hey,mate!!!

8. Games   -   #8
    Hey anything can be copied (maybe except gamecube disks) I would be completely floored if I learned that it is uncopyable. There just probably isn't all that much demand, that's why I can't find it.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by gamebizz@7 July 2004 - 23:31
    Hey anything can be copied (maybe except gamecube disks) I would be completely floored if I learned that it is uncopyable. There just probably isn't all that much demand, that's why I can't find it.
    if that's what you wanna believe.

10. Games   -   #10
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    wtf is bleemcast anyways?

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast