Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite 2.4.5

nsane's Avatar .
    i was actually just trying to only allow support up to winME for win32 and winXP SP1 for winNT users (which is what k++ is compatible with), but the version numbers i used were also being blocked

anyways, i started uploading the fixed version before i left for for work, around 8, so the fixed versions been uploaded for 6 hours now

2. File Sharing   -   #102
    Poster
    That work now with me on WinMe.

3. File Sharing   -   #103
    fa1sal_
    i just downloaded this and installed it but when it starts up, it does NOT connect. It says "connecting..." and stays there. Is there any reason for this?

4. File Sharing   -   #104
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    This question has been asked few hundreds times. Search the forum.

5. File Sharing   -   #105
    i installed k-lite 2.4.5.3 over winxp using "compatibility mode for windows 2000", anyway i dont have the xp look. Hope you fix it soon

6. File Sharing   -   #106
    nsane's Avatar .
    so you didnt install it regularly?

and it was diplayed as a component but not installed?

7. File Sharing   -   #107
    nsane i just upgarded from 2.4.5.2 to 2.4.5.3 and now it will not connect
    do you have any idea whats wrong or do you need more info

8. File Sharing   -   #108
    Okay, I've been offline for a bit and so today I have checked to see what's new for Kazaa and I'm now once again I'm in ongoing delema and not sure what's the best version to use again. Looking at this link
    Code:
    hxxp://www.klite.prv.pl/
    I see some newer things although nothing is dated.

I've just read every thread in this thread from nsane but on his sig when I go to his site there are no clickable download links for his version and just lists all the changes and updates of programs - where is his download link? Also how come nsane's version is not officially listed on the link above? I'd like to try it to see if it's better than my 007?

I have had Resurection 007 installed which has been since it came out and see now they have version 0076 and now don't know if I should upgrade to it or move to one of these others?

I also see that there is now K-Lite v2.6 RC22 ..jeeeprs, what's to do?

Maybe I should just stay with my older 007 but I see there is only 70 k users and so somethin's up there - I jump supernodes and it's back to 3 mil but then afterwhile it's back to 78k again.
    Also the IP range updater has downloaded the same ip range file for a long time now so I think my versions is not up to date or something?

It's just so hard to keep up with what version of Kazaa to use these days and to understand which one is the one that I want to use I think simplicity is best without too many bells & whistles though..

thanks for listenin

9. File Sharing   -   #109
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by nsane@30 July 2004 - 22:52
    thats weird, i think it may be another bug in inno

here's my script for the ini, anybody see anything wrong?

Code:
    [INI]
    Filename: {app}\updater.ini; Section: main; Key: PGdbUrl; String: http://methlabs.org/sync/guarding.p2p.zip; Components: ipblockupdater methlabs
    Filename: {app}\updater.ini; Section: main; Key: url1; String: http://methlabs.org/sync/guarding.p2p.zip; Components: ipblockupdater methlabs
    Filename: {app}\updater.ini; Section: main; Key: PGdbUrl; String: http://www.bluetack.co.uk/config/antip2p.txt; Components: ipblockupdater bluetack
    Filename: {app}\updater.ini; Section: main; Key: url1; String: http://www.bluetack.co.uk/config/antip2p.txt; Components: ipblockupdater bluetack
    Filename: {app}\updater.ini; Section: main; Key: BannedIPFile; String: {app}\BannedIPs\BannedIpRanges.txt; Components: ipblockupdater
    Make the installer only write the last line. Works fine here with all versions of inno setup

@ zepher, that site isnt a good one , installs a dialer/spyware on your pc , go to nsanes site, its more trust worthy

10. File Sharing   -   #110
    nsane's version is better than KLR 007.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast