Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite 2.4.5

nsane's Avatar .
    no, thats the whole point of kazaa lite isnt it?

2. File Sharing   -   #142
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    And if it does, you got screwd in the ass without KY
    Seriously :
    Download K-Lite from a verified palce.

3. File Sharing   -   #143
    is there anything left to add to k++ or are the later versions(if any) jsut going to update the tools and fix bugs

4. File Sharing   -   #144
    Originally posted by MasterofChaos@2 July 2004 - 15:44
    one more thing, i cant download the thing from ur site, when i click on the download link, it loads for about 2 seconds and then nothin happens, i kept on trying to download by clicking but the download never starts, can u just gimme the download link?
    y don't somebody just put it on kazaa so we can download it from there not here. matbe it would be more convinate.

5. File Sharing   -   #145
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@9 August 2004 - 21:09
    Seriously :
    like kazaa

6. File Sharing   -   #146
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by sirtoke+12 August 2004 - 18:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sirtoke @ 12 August 2004 - 18:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Autumn Fox@9 August 2004 - 21:09
    Seriously :
    like kazaa [/b][/quote]
    What do you mean ?

7. File Sharing   -   #147
    nsane's Avatar .
    i&#39;ve added Dutch and Italian translations for all you, well, Dutch and Italian Kazaa Lite users

8. File Sharing   -   #148
    so is this the end of k++?? since theres nothing to add but updated tools

9. File Sharing   -   #149
    nsane's Avatar .
    kinda, since there isnt anyone actually reprogramming it - at the moment atleast. so, if you really want more features use K-Lite 2.6

10. File Sharing   -   #150
    There will never be anything as good as Kazaa Lite K++. The only way I would ever upgrade is if Sharman acutally updated Kazaa itself IE actual tabbed searching, etc. Either that or the 2.4.x nodes deminish to the point where I can&#39;t get anything.

I like the idea of 2.4.5.3....just updating tools...you don&#39;t really need anything else changed its a pretty solid set up. And I would suggest that people stick with 2.4.x because that way you keep those nodes going and that might possibly result in a "k-lite subnetwork." If that actually happened you wouldn&#39;t have to worry about Sharman ever kicking us off the network and you would also get rid of a lot of the lamers that share fake files and viruses, etc (I am assuming that the people that do that are mostly kazaa users rather then k-lite users)