Thread: Kazaa Gold

I use kazaa gold but its made from kazaa lite and i payed for it but i used to use kazaa lite and now im really pissed of that i payed money for something i could of got for FREE
    REMEMBER we all once started off as noobs but slowly evolved to experts.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    NEVER pay for filesharing!

BOT

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    haha pw3ed

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Try to ask them for your money back; if they refuse to do that, then try asking your credit card company to see what they can do about it.

Now I would suggest for you to upgrade to either K-Lite 2.4.3, or the newer version 2.6, as I've heard that the Gold version is based on an out-of-date version, and therefore it probably doesn't have all the security features (eg bad ip updater, prevent browsing of shared files, etc) that the newer versions have.
    Good luck, and I feel sorry for you that your first experience of filesharing has been a bad one.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Speaking of Kaaza-lite based scams, do you want to see something funny?

Image Resized
    [img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/235/kazaasuprnova.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    On Suprnova yesterday!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what are they smoking? some people man, they just never bother googling for stuff.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Will someone plz tell me whats the different between them
    REMEMBER we all once started off as noobs but slowly evolved to experts.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    kazaa gold-full of spyware,tracking software,with time it can screw up your p.c,freezes time to time the p.c.the worst part they want you the pay for this crap

kazaa lite-clean ,no spyware,no trackers installed,does not screw you p.c so easy,the best part it is 100% free

one piece of advice when you unistalling that kazaa gold .please run some spyware search clean up you p.c before installing kazaa lite