Thread: Plenty Of Users Seeding, But More Sources Needed..

Just installed klite 2.4.4, upgraded from 2.1..something.

No software or XP firewall. Running behind router with static IP, no ports forwarded as was not necessary before.

Basically I can connect to the network but when selecting a download, it searches and always requires more sources, no matter how many people are seeding.

Checked the help files which recommended removing some db files, which hasnt worked, any ideas?

TIA

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Tried forwarding port 1214 in and out to the client machine, no joy ... Know its not blocked by ISP either...

Anyone?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    silverstarbuck
    I'm sorry I can't help you, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm having the exact same problem! I can't download anything really "new." I can, however, connect. That is not a problem.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Well theres at least 2 of us then, surely someone has come across this in the past?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    You need to use both port-forwarding of TCP+UDP on ip port 1214 (if that's the port you use) for KLite and you ALSO need to be constantly running KaNAT if you are behind a router.

Otherwise you will ALWAYS be FIREWALLED on Kazaa/Kazaa Lite!

Firewalled users cannot download from any other firewalled users.

That means you probably won't be able to download from ANY broadband user who has a router... unless they've done the above and/or you've done the above.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thanks Switeck, Im now forwarding UDP 1214 to the machine, and am running the KaNat app as well, however no sources found still!

The KaNat settings look correct - whats the score with autoreplace and being able to switch LAN/WAN IP? When do I do this?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Im now getting the message that Im connecting to other users now, but no data is transferred and after a few seconds, it switches back to 'More sources needed' ...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    OK well couldnt get it working so balls to KLite, Im now running eDonkey which is a much nicer app, fast and easy. I recommend it to everyone.