Thread: Spiderman 2 Help

as it came out yesterday, there are no walkthroughs available yet. i, however, am stuck. iif anyone else is playing the game right now for xbox or any other, can u tell me more about the level where you have to swing from ufo to ufo to reach the statue of liberty? i get to the ufo thats around 470 feet from the statue and i cant hook the next one. if anyone can help, its much appreciated

2. Games   -   #2
    i passed that part and i am now on liberty island where you have to destroy 8 orbs. exactly how do you do that?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    hook onto one of the unbrella shaped thingies, and just wait, it should take you to the top with the orbs. just swing around the orbs trying to jump on each one and hitting the punch button. you'll get all eight and then have to destory the brain in fifteen seconds by jumping on it. the brain's in the middle btw.

4. Games   -   #4
    ive destroyed all 8 orbs but just cant seem to hop onto the top where the brain is. any tips?

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Legolas@2 July 2004 - 04:07
    ive destroyed all 8 orbs but just cant seem to hop onto the top where the brain is. any tips?
    wow i'm stuck at exactly the same place you are

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    just charge up your jump, increase swing speed, jump towards the middle and you'll land on it. watch out for the fans blades, just jump on the brain and pound away. yeah this level is probably the most frustrating level i've encountered so far, but you'll get by it. persistance pays off