Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Brother In Law

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    yeah but he doesnt have a job n doesnt seem to really want one (178)

2. Lounge   -   #52
    BANNED
    in the uk we have 1 or 2 wk unemployment or social payments,paid direct to tthe person throught the leterbox or postoffice book!!..bb only needs to catch him before he cashs it..

3. Lounge   -   #53
    not here we do have unemployment but theres certain things u gotta go thru to get it etc (185)

4. Lounge   -   #54
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Mathea@1 July 2004 - 12:18
    not here we do have unemployment but theres certain things u gotta go thru to get it etc (185)
    yup and that fact i think he's to young to apply?

i jus kicked the mofo out

i cooked breakfast and left enough for the kids ande him , but what did his greddy ass do when i leave to go run some errands that's right he ate it all

i come home and kids ask me to cook fo them and i said i did they said (where)

that was the last straw he's on his way out packing his shit right now and ill be literly throwing him out if he don't hurry the fuck up!!!

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Originally posted by bujub22+1 July 2004 - 18:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 1 July 2004 - 18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea@1 July 2004 - 12:18
    not here we do have unemployment but theres certain things u gotta go thru to get it etc&nbsp; (185)
    yup and that fact i think he&#39;s to young to apply?

i jus kicked the mofo out

i cooked breakfast and left enough for the kids ande him , but what did his greddy ass do when i leave to go run some errands that&#39;s right he ate it all

i come home and kids ask me to cook fo them and i said i did they said (where)

that was the last straw he&#39;s on his way out packing his shit right now and ill be literly throwing him out if he don&#39;t hurry the fuck up&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    good for you bujub. I mean i know where ck was saying u dont kick out family.. .but you also dont let ppl walk all over you endlessly.... which is exactly what he was doing. Im just sorry i missed it (192)

7. Lounge   -   #57
    ok so i kicked him out5 right ,but before he left he did some grimey shit that now he better not show his face around here fo long time

ok before he left he took my kids to the pool ,where he saw a group of kids riding bikes ,my son bike got stolen like 2yrs ago

don&#39;t u know thay toook the bike that looked like my sons bike and snatch it from the kids, the kid told them he stole it but not from around here so he made my son smack the kid fo lying

so they bring the bike back home where i point out all the reason why it ain&#39;t my sons and told him he ain&#39;t no better than the kid u jus stole it from&#33;

what does he do after that tells my son he can keep it and uses it to go to his mother house says he&#39;ll be right back so he&#39;s gone for like an hr

so we decide to go get some mcd&#39;s dont u know we ride pass his mother house where he&#39;s stripping the bike and doesnt notice we saw him so later
    he comes back with this sob story ooow the bike broke i left it at my moms
    we all look at him like we ain&#39;t stupid and start asking him question (how where y stuff)

he made a big story out of it ooow i went here then this happen then we jus decided to telll him we saw what he did and he jus stood there dumbfounded
    huh what?

yeah so jus get your shit and get out

he was crying sayin sorry plez plez
    nope kiss your ass good bye

then this sunday were having a bbq over here and she invited him
    and i jus told him u jus forget about that

8. Lounge   -   #58
    BANNED
    your a hard man&#33; bb,,,nah mate fair enough you have your own family to look after&#33;..he should get a 1 bedroom flat like mathea&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@3 July 2004 - 08:11
    your a hard man&#33; bb,,,nah mate fair enough you have your own family to look after&#33;..he should get a 1 bedroom flat like mathea&#33;&#33;
    he needs a job first

10. Lounge   -   #60
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    have you kicked teh lazy scrote out yet?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast