Thread: Everything On Computer?

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Alright, i got this new monitor a little while ago and it made everything bright, and good. So then i wanted to put my resolution at 1024x768, but then my mom wanted to set it back, so we set it back to 800x600. And now when my mom logs onto her name, and then logs onto AOL or Internet Explorer the font is extremely large, and the View>Test Size> is on Medium which is what it has always been, and the settings on the Righclick desktop> Properties> Appearanced> Advanced Tab are all the same. The only thing i had previously changed on her's was the Icon Font, which i had changed back to the previous font number of 8. So we were pretty much back to square one, except with very huge font on her internet. But it is not on mine, when i log onto my name on the computer ((not aol)) my internet is fine.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Ok, nvm, i just made my mom a new name on our computer, and everything is ok. Nvm thanks for 23 people reading this, but not responding at all.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Holding ctrl and moving the scroll wheel will enlarge or decrease the font size.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Nope