Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats Up With Boxtorrents ?

mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Originally posted by huuramis@31 July 2004 - 11:15
    I heard they are removing all the licensed anime, Bunch of dumbshit fagatrons.

always some fags using the exuse of "ITS LICENSED", theres hundreds of sites hosting direct links to fuckin licensed anime no one cares about torrents
    Do you even know why this whole mass of trouble even started? ADV themselves contacted the host for Boxtorrents and without notice the hosting company cut them off.

It's easy enough to just try and hope the licensing companies don't spot your site, but when they have evidence i don't think it's worth risking a court case or whatever and potentially closing down a very very good anime torrent site just for a few licensed anime.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    They are only removing ADV stuff. Everything else was still on the site when it came back up last week.

The other sites that offer anime are no where near as big as boxtorrents is. I think thats why no one has asked them to take their down stuff.

I think that if box said fuck off to ADV (which they actually did, it was the host who was a pussy and backed out) they would still be around and adv wouldn't have done anything. (Look at mirkx)

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Originally posted by wienerschnitzel@2 August 2004 - 07:27
    They are only removing ADV stuff. Everything else was still on the site when it came back up last week.

The other sites that offer anime are no where near as big as boxtorrents is. I think thats why no one has asked them to take their down stuff.

I think that if box said fuck off to ADV (which they actually did, it was the host who was a pussy and backed out) they would still be around and adv wouldn't have done anything. (Look at mirkx)
    the dude hosted them for free, no point for him to get involved...

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by n18+2 August 2004 - 04:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n18 @ 2 August 2004 - 04:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wienerschnitzel@2 August 2004 - 07:27
    They are only removing ADV stuff.&nbsp; Everything else was still on the site when it came back up last week.

The other sites that offer anime are no where near as big as boxtorrents is.&nbsp; I think thats why no one has asked them to take their down stuff.

I think that if box said fuck off to ADV (which they actually did, it was the host who was a pussy and backed out) they would still be around and adv wouldn&#39;t have done anything.&nbsp; (Look at mirkx)
    the dude hosted them for free, no point for him to get involved... [/b][/quote]
    I guess that was a little harsh. My bad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123