Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats Up With Boxtorrents ?

Poster
    weel havent been able to connect to the site , is it down or something , it just keeps saying page not available , anybody know how long there gonna be down?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    last i saw over there was that it was going to be up soon again. considering their content, i suppose a LOT of companies don't like em. we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    so they might be taking down all there licensed anime , hope not , lately it has been like that with some other anime sites , forced to take down all the licensed anime , wouldnt want to see that happen to boxtorrents.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    They will be back in 3 days.

There will be no ADV files.

Which means there will 53 less torrents. But 53 out of 1100 isn't much

There will be a slight difference when you update torrents. They will all be under review before they will be on the site. They will only be a problem for a few and i think it will only make the torrent show up less then an hour later (they have lots of ops)

I also heard on the irc chan that they are thinking about making everyone sign up before they use the tracker. I think this helps wth a lot of problems that the site has with leechers and people who forget to sign in and lose out on all their seeding.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    n18's Avatar Death God
    ADV had Wofls' Rain? becuase i was downloading it the night before it went down, and im on 80%

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    damn , so all the adv anime is off , does anybody have a list of those , is fma one of them , guees ill have to look for elinks.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    my tip for you guys, start using dc++ ^^

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    so its only going to be adv licensed anime , not all the licensed anime , come on when are they going to be onlone.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Aw fuck, wasn't Azumanga Daioh licensed by ADV? I was gonna start that aswell...dammit. Shoulda got it while i could.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast