Thread: Free Website Template

Hey guys

I was given an assignment to create a commercial website by my friends as a challenge and I really wanna do it, despite the fact that, I have no good knowledge of website building.

I already have Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks to start with. The template used on a website is its beauty so I need a good template, if you know where I can get it let me know and I would like to get some advices on how to produce it.
    I will appriciate any assistance thanks :helpsmile:
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Originally posted by Agamalizard@12 July 2004 - 17:10
    Hey guys

I was given an assignment to create a commercial website by my friends as a challenge and I really wanna do it, despite the fact that, I have no good knowledge of website building.

I already have Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks to start with. The template used on a website is its beauty so I need a good template, if you know where I can get it let me know and I would like to get some advices on how to produce it.
    I will appriciate any assistance thanks :helpsmile:
    i have tons of fancy professional web templates. If you want i can give one to you for free.

Email me:
    [email protected]

I gurantee you will win the BET &#33; &#33;

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    hey sameer mate, i sent you an e-mail...

can i have some templates too?

Rafi

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Hate to say it, but http://earthreactor.com has about 50 free templates on there - I think they robbed them all from www.boxedart.com but I&#39;m not sure. They&#39;re not all particularly good, but there are a few worth having.

They&#39;re easy to modify, but whether you&#39;d want to get them there or not is another thing. There are tons of free templates on the internet, and all you have to do is google for them. Good luck