Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where Is Everyone

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    It always changes every time you restart kazaa, it could be 5, or a billion. I've evne had it say 10 users.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by orcutt989@2 July 2004 - 21:07
    It always changes every time you restart kazaa, it could be 5, or a billion. I've evne had it say 10 users.
    It's not like that this time...

hmm...asspie

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Originally posted by TELLYTWO@2 July 2004 - 11:52
    so what are the better filesharing programs?
    Theres emule, bit torrent, ares..... just look around and u will find a whole lot
    blah blah blah... whatever...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Hello Puppetkiller,
    If you mean people on the forum, it varies. I only visit the forum when I need info or help.
    If you mean KL++, my "users online" figures, at the base of my screen, seem to be well down lately. There used to be well above 3,000,000. Now it is showing, at the time of writing, 2,855,364.
    It might have something to do with timezones too, when users are able to log on or decide to log off.
    My download requests in Traffic have not done anything for ages either. I think those users must have gone too. I know from details in K-Dat that some users I have requests from are in Canada.
    I have Zupernoded all over the place, from Canada to Europe. Not a lot of help.
    I think users are indeed on the move. They don't leave forwarding addresses unfortunately.
    Stichting BREIN in the Netherlands has raided university campuses and I rekon that many KL++ users are fighting shy and not sharing as much.
    Methinks the reasons are multiple.
    What are the better P2P programs? Try reading the reviews on a search at www.download.com.
    Hopeth that this helpeth!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12