Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok - Own Up.....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Last Post on all of this from me.You all can have the Lounge.Just stay out of my way and I will yours.We all know whose sides we are all on now after all this from the past 2 days.

All I have to say is this has more to do then with just one PM and a big white picture.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 17:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@2 July 2004 - 12:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @2 July 2004 - 17:11
    Yeah I can see all the assholes just laughing at what Chevy does.

I&#39;m sorry. Should be all sit around and bemoan the crashing of your computer. If this even actually happened...we only have your word for it.

Should we organise a parade outside the mods house with little pickets saying "Ban teh Chevy"?

Would that make you happy?

Really STFU about something that happened (or didn&#39;t) 2 months ago, you&#39;re starting to whine now.
    And read what I posted above.Guess you like letting your so called friends think you are going to commit suicide.

Not saying he worried me at all.But some he did.And yelled at us for calling him out.So obviously they were. [/b][/quote]
    Your starting to sound like a bitch. Your posts today (in fact recently) have been pretty much ego-fuelled bullshit.

Saying things like we have chosen sides and crap like that, "my so called friends" and assuming I condone other people&#39;s actions just because I have the audacity to call them my friends.

For the record I don&#39;t approve of sam&#39;s actions in making silly posts like he has and I hope that he will stop it. Don&#39;t you dare to assume to put words into my mouth.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 18:31
    Last Post on all of this from me.You all can have the Lounge.Just stay out of my way and I will yours.We all know whose sides we are all on now after all this from the past 2 days.

All I have to say is this has more to do then with just one PM and a big white picture.
    no one here gives a shit

edited - for clarity, as I am sure someone somewhere does

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 17:31

I don&#39;t know who this Chevy guy is but I think FC got lubed

5. Lounge   -   #35
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+2 July 2004 - 18:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 2 July 2004 - 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 17:31

I don&#39;t know who this Chevy guy is but I think FC got lubed [/b][/quote]
    Real men don&#39;t use lube

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    cant we all just get along

y do grown ups have to fight

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 17:31

It&#39;s you who has insisted making this a "sides" things. This is fully evidenced in the last three months worth of your posts.

Some of us were content (and still are) to get on with everyone.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by danb+2 July 2004 - 17:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 2 July 2004 - 17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@2 July 2004 - 18:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @2 July 2004 - 17:31

I don&#39;t know who this Chevy guy is but I think FC got lubed
    Real men don&#39;t use lube [/b][/quote]
    real men don&#39;t need to
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Now, i figured it&#39;d be calmer in the lounge now, what with the rtj mess done and over and so forth, but nooo.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@2 July 2004 - 17:38
    Now, i figured it&#39;d be calmer in the lounge now, what with the rtj mess done and over and so forth, but nooo.
    This place calm...that must have been wishful thinking.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast