Thread: Searching For Asf Files On Klite

I tried to search for asf files of an anime series but when I search it brings non asf files in the results...

for example I search for "dbz asf" and I get all sorts of results....

how can I find only asf files in klite??

thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    try dbz.asf a dot puts the words together so dbz asf will find files with that have dbz and asf in the file but dbz.asf will find files with those words next to each other. Then go to file size and type in the size you want say 80.000 kbs would be either "approximately" or "at least" 80,000 kbs and hit search.

~~ex. would be "[TMD]Superman.II.CAM.POT.avi" search for "superman pot" and you will get other files like superman smoking pot or something "Superman.II.CAM.POT" search will bring up only that movie you are searching for, sometimes some others will show up too, but it is going to take you a while to spot a real movie from a fake but it is very easy once you know what to look for and how to search.
    Board Rule:

- max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)
    - max 100 KB ( for ALL Images Together )

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i tried that but it still brings the same results....

isnt there a way to limit the results to just .asf files?? or some other file extension for that matter??

thanks

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by cosjav@7 July 2004 - 01:21
    i tried that but it still brings the same results....

isnt there a way to limit the results to just .asf files?? or some other file extension for that matter??

thanks
    just add the other extentions you don't want to your search filters

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Filesharinghelp.com
    [Filename] .asf

But why you want .asf?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I want asf files because they are usually smaller in size and more dial up friendly

I'm using Klite 2.4.3, do I need to download 2.6 in order to get a successful filter by file extension? I'll try it now....

Edit: Damn I just realised that I'm actually using Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 instead of K-lite.... so does K-lite provide this kind of search filtering (based on file extension)??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Filesharinghelp.com
    That should work with all versions of Kazaa (Lite)

.ASF files are not always smaller..... avis and mpegs would be better

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I've tried it tho and it aint workin... I tried the search: dbz.asf and I got heaps of results that dont even have asf in the file name let alone the extension...

but i guess your right, I only want asf files for a few episodes, but i guess i can get the bigger avi's instead....

thanks