Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More Wmd Found In Iraq

Polish troops found 17 rockets armed with warheads containing cyclosarin, a deadly nerve agent. I wonder why nobody has mentioned that yet? Hmmmm? Oh that's right. The media has already settled the issue. There are and never were WMD in Iraq. Lybia, Iran, Syria North Korea, yes. Bush lied so his friends could get rich!!!! Oh yeah, I forgot about oil. Haliburton wanted the oil so they could get rich!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You never know. the government might be making it up. Just to say that they were right to go to war *rolleyes*

Why did it take so long to find it?
    But you never know, they might be telling the truth.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Rollwave 1 question: sources

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Why has it taken so long to find? Because they didn't want us to find it. Let me give you an example. Let's say you have 10lbs of marijuana in your house. The police call you up and say, "We know you have it. You have 1 week to give it up or we are coming in." A week passes and you don't give it up. Now, when the cops do come in do you think they are going to find what they are looking for in your house? Same deal here. They have dispersed their MWD . That's why we found a nuclear centrifuge buried in a scientists rose garden. And anthrax in a scientists fridge. Most of this crap has been shipped to Syria and is buried in the desert near a Syrian air force base. Smart move by Saddam. We can't go in without starting the UN procces all over again. My guess is Bush is waiting for October to press this issue. Two clues here: 1) Kerry said a few weeks back that WMD would probably be found. A clear sign he knows something is up. 2) Cheney was being interviewed by Neil Cavuto, Cavuto asked him if WMD had been moved to another country. Cheney changed the subject.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by rollwave@3 July 2004 - 17:43
    Polish troops found 17 rockets armed with warheads containing cyclosarin, a deadly nerve agent. I wonder why nobody has mentioned that yet? Hmmmm? Oh that's right. The media has already settled the issue. There are and never were WMD in Iraq. Lybia, Iran, Syria North Korea, yes. Bush lied so his friends could get rich!!!! Oh yeah, I forgot about oil. Haliburton wanted the oil so they could get rich!
    You want me to shoot this one down or do you want to busyman?

I know you were trying to get Hank to bring the subject up...

Or maybe, J2K4....you would be the diplomat, considering you appear to know the story, and i dont want to upset the guy again...... Coming from yourself, he may believe it

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Rollwave

You missed an integral part out of your analogy. The police also promise not to look at his house or follow him for the next week.

Quite how he snuck out umpteen Scud missiles and the enormous quantities of material being quoted prior to the war without any intelligence or satellite obsevation is worrying. Syria was not a friend to Saddam, so if he moved it there he has gifted it to them. The North Koreans do have all the WMDs you can shake a stick at. The question is what do we do about it? George Bush prefers dialogue - a not unreasonable approach I would suggest.

Incidently, in all the actions pictures of the war did you once see troops scurrying around in bio-suits? This despite the warning that the Iraqis could deploy such weapons in 45 minutes - if this was the case they should have conducted most if not all operations in the suits. It would appear that WMD went down pretty low on the pecking order once operations actually started.

However, this was being discussed in another thread.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Actually, the media's caveat goes like this:

Saddam, depending on the time-frame being discussed, may or may not have ever possessed WMD, AND:

If he ever did (this has never been proven/this is easily proven), they were given to him by the U.S./CIA/Donald Rumsfeld, AND:

If Saddam is proven to have ever possessed WMD, such weaponry definitely A: Came from the U.S., and/or B: Were of late '70s-'80s vintage, and only of types used in the Iran/Iraq conflict, the First Gulf War, or in minor domestic altercations perpetrated against unimportant domestic peoples, AND:

Any suspicious WMD subsequently found anywhere in the Mid-east, especially those whose pedigree indicates a providence or labelling signalling a connection to Saddam/Iraq, France, Germany, or Russia, will be regarded as being subject to (A), as defined in the preceding paragraph.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@3 July 2004 - 19:08
    Rollwave 1 question: sources
    First time we've thought alike, Hank lad

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    any links rollwave ?

lol, beat me to it illuminati (didn't even c hanks post either)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Illuminati+3 July 2004 - 16:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 3 July 2004 - 16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@3 July 2004 - 19:08
    Rollwave 1 question: sources&nbsp; &nbsp;
    First time we&#39;ve thought alike, Hank lad [/b][/quote]
    I promise it&#39;ll never happen again.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast