Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Occurring

Poster
    I would be most grateful if everyone could tell me one significant event which happened, on the forum obviously, over the last 7 days.

Much obliged for the assistance.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    yogi went emoticrazy!
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Funky got upset

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    well it seems tht

samsamsam is chevy.... and sam had a fight or w/e with FC
    (read the suicide post)

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=116641
    Note: they were both drunk tht night...

and ummm https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=116642

and Welcome Back also Billy is back

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    samsamsamsam said he was goin to kill himself
    *Removed for being gay

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I strted the "what music are going to..."part 3
    *Removed for being gay

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko@3 July 2004 - 18:56
    Its a cry for help so the doctors say.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by J'Pol@3 July 2004 - 18:51
    I would be most grateful if everyone could tell me one significant event which happened, on the forum obviously, over the last 7 days.

Much obliged for the assistance.
    You got banned when someone realised and posted that "fan-tastic" is a peruvian swearword btu we campaigned and you got unbanned

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Voetsek+3 July 2004 - 19:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Voetsek &#064; 3 July 2004 - 19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko@3 July 2004 - 18:56
    Its a cry for help so the doctors say. [/b][/quote]
    Did nobody read Hobbes&#39; post?

I&#39;ve read the thread and what I have learned is that Sam is threatening to become a MOD.

Seriously, the situation is quite straightforward.

Bad things happened to Sam.

His response was to turn to the bottle.

When plastered he starts threads like this, a Sam4 modus operandi, if you will.

He realises that his drinking will lead to his death. Sort of a protracted suicide. Not the type of suicide calling out for attention from the top of a building, but more a type of self-destructive behavior to escape reality for a few hours.

Ironically, the drinking accentuates rather than numbs his negative mood and causes his bitterness and anger to boil over in front of us all. Then he passes out, then he wakes up no better off and hung over.

Not just hung over though, he has a forum full of pissed of people to go apologise to, but first he has to come here a figure out what he said in the first place. It is called a "black out".

This pattern of behavior, he knows, will be his undoing, unless he changes it.

They say that recognizing the problem is half the battle, but the other half is pretty tough as well.

Alcoholism is a disease, a craving, a longing. That is why people are never considered cured, but simply ignoring the siren&#39;s call. It&#39;s not easy, ask anyone who has kicked a drug habit. Any smokers out there?

Until Sam puts himself in detox and under medical care, or finds something in his life to postively focus his energy, we will all be privy to Sams drunken binges and abstinences, that will occur in a predictable and repeating pattern, until he is no longer here at all.

Based on the amount he appears to consume, his life is in jeopardy and now is the time for medical intervention.

People, Sam4 is not threatening suicide, he is just recognizing that he is handling his difficulties in a non-constructive and self destructive manner and is currently losing his battle to throw away the alcohol despite his strong desire to do exactly that. This insight to his behavior and his weakness, leaves him feeling disgusted with himself, on top of it all.

That is the meaning behind his words.

Best of luck.

PS, not sure why FC is acting this way, perhaps there is some bad blood here I am not aware of.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@3 July 2004 - 19:05

Did nobody read Hobbes&#39; post?
    Stuped basterd you know i cant read or write
    *Removed for being gay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast