Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Faster Connection.

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    ok pic looked shit but the jest of it was "no need to upgrade hardware or change isp, when indepenendently tested onspeed increased a standard 56k from 30 kb to 300 kbps,email by 10x,no set up fee or contract £1.99 a month, all down to onspeeds compression technology originally developed for us military battlefield communication, 1mb d/load, works on 150k broadband, compresses data reducing dload times, onspeed reported 50,000 users during the last 12 weeks it really is that good" Source www.computeractive.co.uk and I've checked onspeed don't advertise in there if any1 wants to host the full report email and I let me know your email and I'll send the scanned in report, btw I hav'nt added any bad points cos there was'nt any

2. Lounge   -   #12
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    bet it dont work on games though. i could imagine it being high ping and high bandwidth if that make any sense

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by GepperRankins+3 July 2004 - 22:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 3 July 2004 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@3 July 2004 - 20:59
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@3 July 2004 - 21:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @3 July 2004 - 20:46
    It&#39;s true.

It uses compression technology, so you actually download less.

I don&#39;t know how good the pages look tho&#39;

you own the site i take it?

Yes, I do in fact own that site.
    are you also the king of zimbabwe&#39;s cousin? [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t even know Zimbabwe had a cousin.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    muchspl2
    what faggotry
    doesn&#39;t work but if you buy it, I have a a exclusive copy of kazaa platinum 2.4.9

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Computer Active Magazine gave it a "BUY IT" recommendation.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Computer Active Magazine gave it a "BUY IT" recommendation.
    it did and I find that it usually tells it like it is.
    what faggotry
    based on what?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    I have not tried it, however most things I have read are positive.

It certainly seems an option for those who cannot afford broadband, or do not have access to it.

A quick google gives plenty of links to get independant opinions.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2
    surf faster with
    http://www.marketscore.com

I here this also works great

9. Lounge   -   #19
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@3 July 2004 - 15:06
    ok pic looked shit but the jest of it was "no need to upgrade hardware or change isp, when indepenendently tested onspeed increased a standard 56k from 30 kb to 300 kbps,email by 10x,no set up fee or contract £1.99 a month, all down to onspeeds compression technology originally developed for us military battlefield communication, 1mb d/load, works on 150k broadband, compresses data reducing dload times, onspeed reported 50,000 users during the last 12 weeks it really is that good" Source www.computeractive.co.uk and I&#39;ve checked onspeed don&#39;t advertise in there if any1 wants to host the full report email and I let me know your email and I&#39;ll send the scanned in report, btw I hav&#39;nt added any bad points cos there was&#39;nt any
    all it does is cache all the sites and stuff you visit on your hard drive. So that when your browser access it it&#39;s already there and won&#39;t have to wait for a request.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Yeah I hav&#39;nt ried any of these I just thought that they&#39;d be handy for 56k users, If they are any good I might consider using it but in my experiance connection boosters usually just cache most used pages rather than actually speeding up the connection but this 1 seemed to be something different although I did&#39;nt understand it fully not being a tech hed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast