Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lmao

Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 July 2004 - 19:29
    Warning! Of a Sexual Nature May offend

That just made me laugh :helpsmile:

Jonno B)
    The chart would have been more helpful if it contained a "feasibility" line. That way we would all know just how far above or below it we are. Then we could all make an informed decision about whether to attempt coitus or not.

An unfeasibily small, Jonno-esque penis truly makes sex unpossible without resorting to a rather complicated belt and strap system to assist.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+4 July 2004 - 00:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 4 July 2004 - 00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@3 July 2004 - 19:29
    Warning&#33; Of a Sexual Nature May offend

Jonno B)
    The chart would have been more helpful if it contained a "feasibility" line. That way we would all know just how far above or below it we are. Then we could all make an informed decision about whether to attempt coitus or not.

An unfeasibily small, Jonno-esque penis truly makes sex unpossible without resorting to a rather complicated belt and strap system to assist. [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re pushing your luck lady.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+3 July 2004 - 21:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 3 July 2004 - 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 00:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @3 July 2004 - 19:29

Jonno B)

An unfeasibily small, Jonno-esque penis truly makes sex unpossible without resorting to a rather complicated belt and strap system to assist.
    You&#39;re pushing your luck lady. [/b][/quote]
    What in heavans name is a "luck lady"?

Is this some sort of Geisha girl variant, at all.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+4 July 2004 - 00:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 4 July 2004 - 00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@3 July 2004 - 21:36
    Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 00:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @3 July 2004 - 19:29

Jonno B)

You&#39;re pushing your luck lady.
    What in heavans name is a "luck lady"?

Is this some sort of Geisha girl variant, at all. [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;ve taken that too far.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I&#39;ve not been the same since Clocker took me coat. Or as he says, "borrowed permanently without permission".

I now no longer can get up and leave before I cross the line of propriety.

His fault, totally.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@4 July 2004 - 00:47
    I&#39;ve not been the same since Clocker took me coat. Or as he says, "borrowed permanently without permission".

I now no longer can get up and leave before I cross the line of propriety.

His fault, totally.
    Sir,

You have gone beyond the pale, are you a mentalist at all .... oh never mind.

Discuss.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    u can see why brown people arent on there because they are way off the charts

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    it scares me to think how u found that chart man, what did u type in google and why jus&#39; kiddin around man.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12