Thread: I Need Help! Newbie Here!

What does "need more sourses" mean? How come when I finally get a download I can't listen to them? They're corrupted! Only one person has downloaded from me. My husband has tons of music that I plan on putting into my "Share File", but if I can't download from anyone else, why would I put up so much for others? Is that what you have to do before you can download from anyone else? Sorry for sounding so dumb, but I really want to learn how to do this!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    you saw all the diffent forums - why did you choose this one to make that post? - I'm just curious

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I just really don't know what I'm doing and my son is in bed right now so I can't get him to help me. Thought it would be great to show him that I had learned how to download music and burn him some disks, but everything I'm downloading won't play, or I need more sources and I don't know what the hell sources I need or how to get them! Sorry if I came to the wrong place for help!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    OK - bu tlove your son as if you wil;l never see him again ...........but I wish tio hell l that you do

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bizzzibee@4 July 2004 - 05:56
    I just really don't know what I'm doing and my son is in bed right now so I can't get him to help me.  Thought it would be great to show him that I had learned how to download music and burn him some disks, but everything I'm downloading won't play, or I need more sources and I don't know what the hell sources I need or how to get them!  Sorry if I came to the wrong place for help!
    useing kazza
    *Removed for being gay

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko+4 July 2004 - 07:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donnie Darko @ 4 July 2004 - 07:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bizzzibee@4 July 2004 - 05:56
    I just really don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing and my son is in bed right now so I can&#39;t get him to help me.&nbsp; Thought it would be great to show him that I had learned how to download music and burn him some disks, but everything I&#39;m downloading won&#39;t play, or I need more sources and I don&#39;t know what the hell sources I need or how to get them&#33;&nbsp; Sorry if I came to the wrong place for help&#33;
    useing kazza [/b][/quote]
    good point

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    How old your son and how old are you and what do you have on and do you look good and do you got a pics of yourself - All important to the first Q
    *Removed for being gay

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Never mind the assholes and their drunk talk

But all i can say is that if you really want to download music without getting fake or corrupted songs,try Soulseek.All the music you can think of is on there

But if you really want to get your music through Kazaa...make sure that when you start a download that you got a lot of users per file.
    Preferably more than 30 for a musicfile.
    That way you probably won&#39;t get the "more sources needed" message.
    But if you still get the message try jumping supernodes.

But keep in mind that a lot of(if not,all) musicfiles on kazaa are fake or corrupt.

That&#39;s why i suggest using Soulseek.

Hope this heps you out a bit.

And if you still have questions...feel free to ask.

@Donnie Darko Think before you post .....bitch

hmm...asspie