Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo

Can anyone tell me where I can download the full version of Halo for the cpu?

2. Games   -   #2
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Check PM's B)
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

3. Games   -   #3
    File:Halo_Combat_Evolved-FLT.rar
    Length:719638434 Bytes, 702771KB
    UUHash:=457PbqdLdjEqqgVkq77cmiH0S90=

Here's the hash for klite. I got mine off mIRC, but this one works. I tested it for several weeks. NIce game. Didn'tlike the jeep or the aircraft, but the combat is indeed evolved! B)

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

4. Games   -   #4
    The one I downloaded off of kazaa is the demo version. Is there a full version on kazaa?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by longboneslinger@1 July 2004 - 15:12

Here's the hash for klite. I got mine off mIRC, but this one works. I tested it for several weeks. NIce game. Didn'tlike the jeep or the aircraft, but the combat is indeed evolved! B)
    Thats what this is.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #6

I have no idea what this is.

7. Games   -   #7
    Copy that. Open up k-lite. Open tools and select K-sig. Click File, then paste from clipboard.

It will begin download.

EDIT: Copy the whole thing:

Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Games   -   #8
    Thx

9. Games   -   #9
    SIngaboiy, is, as usual, quite correct. That's the hash for the full version.

Here's the .NFO
    Code:
          ___¦¦¦¦___                    ___¦
       _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦___       ____¦¦¦¦¦
      ¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¯       ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
     ¦¦      _¦_     ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯
      ¦       ¯¦¦   _¦    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
       ¯__   _¦¯__¦¦¦                 _          _¦    _            _¦         _¦
          ¯¯¯    ¦¦¦¦  _______¦     _¦¦        _¦¦¦  _¦¦          _¦¦¦       _¦¦¦
               __¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯       ¯         ¦¦¦    ¯           ¦¦¦     _  ¦¦¦
             _¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__  _   _¦   _¦ _¦_¯¦¦   _¦     __  _ ¦¦¦  __ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
               __¦¦¦¦     _¦¯ ¯¦_¦ _¦¦¦ _¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¯_¦ _¦¦¦  _¦¯ ¯¦_¦ ¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦ ¯¯¦¦¦¯¯¦
             _¯¯¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¯  ¦¦   ¦¦¦
                 ¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦   ¦¦   ¦¦¦
               __¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦ _¦¦¦  ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦   ¦¦   ¦¦¦
             _¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¯¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¯¦¦¦  ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦  ¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦   ¦¦   ¦¦¦
                 ¦¦¦¦¦_      ¯   ¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯  ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯    ¯ ¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯
      _¦¦¦_      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦___                                  ¦¦¦¦  ANSi·JED<ACiD>
     ¦¦¯¦¦¯_    _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯                                   _¦¦¯
      ¯¦_    __¦¦¦¦¯¯                           __¦¦¦___   __¯¯
        ¯¯¦¦¯¯¯                                ¯¦¯ ¦¯   ¯¯¯
                                                    ¯
              +----  In Their 17th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released  ----+
     ++---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
     ++                    HALO © Microsoft / Bungie Studios                   ++
     +---------------------------------------------------------------------------++
     :   Supplied by: FAiRLiGHT            : : Release Date: 09/25/03             :
     ¦   Cracked by:  FAiRLiGHT            ¦ ¦ Game Type:    Action               ¦
     ¦   Packaged by: FAiRLiGHT            ¦ ¦ Image Format: BIN/CUE              ¦
     +-------------------------------------¦ +------------------------------------¦
     ¦   CDS: 1                            ¦ ¦ Protection: SD 2.x + CDKey + Custom¦
     ¦   CD1 archives: 48 x 15 MB          ¦ ¦ CD1: flt-halo.001 --> flt-halo.048 ¦
     ¦                                     ¦ ¦                                    ¦
     ¦ ------------------------------------+ +----------------------------------- ¦
     ¦ System Requirements: 750 mhz cpu, gf2+, 900 meg HD space, 128 ram          ¦
     +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Game information:
       =================

Halo is a sci-fi shooter that takes place on a mysterious alien 
       ring-world. Packed with combat, Halo will have you battling on foot, and 
       in vehicles, inside and outdoors with Alien and Human weaponry. Your 
       objective: to uncover HaloÆs horrible secrets and destroy mankindÆs sworn 
       enemy, the Covenant. 

Huge Weapon Variety: Vanquish your enemies with a vast array of Human or 
       Covenant weaponry ranging from the stealthy (semi-automatic pistols and 
       needler guns) to the fierce (rocket launchers and grenades). Vehicle and 
       Foot-Based Action: Tackle missions anyway you choose - be it storming an 
       enemy base or taking the wheel or gunnery position of a variety of 
       powerful vehicles. Vehicles range from stolen Covenant flyers to Human 
       buggies and more. 

Indoor and Outdoor Combat: Fight seamlessly in HaloÆs ultra-realistic 
       indoor and outdoor environments as you hunt the Covenant in a variety of 
       single player missions and multiplayer battles. 

Intense Multiplayer Shoot-outs: Form a team, choose a role, and fight 
       cooperatively with your friends, battle it out Deathmatch style via 
       LAN-play or the internet or fight co-op with a friend through the single 
       player missions. (Full PC multiplayer details yet to be announced). 

Incredible Mission Variety: Fight the Covenant in a variety of missions as 
       you uncover the dark secrets of Halo. Among your many objectives: attack 
       enemy outposts, raid underground labs for advanced technology, rescue 
       fallen comrades, steal alien vehicles and weaponry and snipe enemy forces. 

Rich Sci-Fi Experience: Halo transports gamers into a science fiction 
       universe fresh out of a Hollywood movie. With a detailed twisting story 
       line, complex characters and cunning enemies Halo will fulfill every 
       sci-fi enthusiastÆs dreams. 

Installation Information:
       =========================

Just extract the archives and burn the .cue file with your favorite 
       CD-Recording software.

Notes:
       ======

When asked for CD Key enter anything you'd like.

/Team FairLight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
      Greetings to our friends in groups such as:
      --------------------------------------------
      CLASS, BACKLASH, KALISTO, ECHELON
     ++---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
     ++                  +-+  QUALITY, TRADITION  AND PRIDE +-+                  ++
     +---------------------------------------------------------------------------++
                                                                           _(_)_  
                                                                          (_. o_) 
                                                                            (_,) 
                                                                      _  _ (    )
                                                          (_09-26-2003 )_\ // //
    Want a great, free .nfo viewer? Try the DamnNFO Viewer. Beats the hell out of notepad. Just follow Singboiy's instructions. This file has been downloaded from me for several months so there should be plenty of sources.

Later taters,
    BoNe

RTJ Edit: Put the NFO in Code tags so it looks normal now.

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

10. Games   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I downloaded it from kazaa lite as well, not hard to find...WOrks great as well.

What is different about that nfo viewer than just using notepad? (too lazy to try it out).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast