Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    first i'd have to say i would love nothing more than venom to come on screen, my fave villain by far. but in terms of actual storyline and progression you have to stick with the comics..it's the backbone and success of why spiderman is doing so well. as far as the goblins go, yeah they will all fail against the original, GG was great, but it's been done, time for the next thing, doc ock has been done. perhaps intro fisk, and vulture? fisk's intro opens the door to alot of other villians. rhino shocker hg gg2 etc. well later on you could tie DD and spidey together, if they do someting with DD anyway

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@7 July 2004 - 17:23
    First: Harry does NOT become the Hobgoblin. He was an assassin that Norman hired before he became the Green Goblin. It wouldn't make any sense. Next, they could fit Green Goblin 2 and Venom in the same movie if they focuss the first hour-and-a-half on Spidey fighting Harry with the black suit, and devoloping Eddie Brock's Character. Then they could focuss the last hour of the movie on the fight with Venom. But I agree trying to throw Carnage into the mix would be going a bit to far. But a Cletus Cassidy cameo wouldn't hurt. Now regarding another Green Goblin being too much like the first movie; they could remedy this in any number of ways. Harry could simply upgrade the suit and glider, or he could have a hired hand like Rhino or Shocker to help him, and having his schizophrenic personality taking on the form of his father makes it original enough in itself. But you have to admit it's inevitable given the ending of the second one.
    1. Harry becomes the Green Goblin and that's been said already.

2. What's this assassin before the Green Goblin? The Hobgoblin didn't exist until after the second Green Goblin.

He should fight the second Green Goblin.
    Fall in love with Gwen Stacy.
    Harry will mess up the relationship between Peter and MJ.
    The Green Goblin should kill Gwen Stacy.
    John Jameson comes back from space with some black goop attached.
    Spidey gets his black costume at the end of the movie.
    Maybe have a second villian that Harry hires to help kill Spiderman.

I wish they hadn't introduced the new Green Goblin so fast.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by ApacNTS@7 July 2004 - 18:10
    first i'd have to say i would love nothing more than venom to come on screen, my fave villain by far. but in terms of actual storyline and progression you have to stick with the comics..it's the backbone and success of why spiderman is doing so well. as far as the goblins go, yeah they will all fail against the original, GG was great, but it's been done, time for the next thing, doc ock has been done. perhaps intro fisk, and vulture? fisk's intro opens the door to alot of other villians. rhino shocker hg gg2 etc. well later on you could tie DD and spidey together, if they do someting with DD anyway
    DD and Fisk can only crossover if

1. They are in the same movie company as Spidey.

or

2. DD's movie company's rights to the character have ran out.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    good points, i'd just like to see it on screen, toby is a great spiderman and i thought ben affleck played DD well.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    i thought DD sucked , anyways , read everything and if the new spidey movie is going to have harry as the new goblin , then so be it , but they used give peter the simbiot suit so he can defeat harry , kills him then disposes of the suit cuz it changed his personality , then 4 movie we have brock as venom , not to complicated i might say , but i would pay to see that.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I always liked that water dude. But now Spidey can't defeat him since the web doesn't come from little majiggies he made, but his own arm. That screwed much up in plotwise. So now the guy who is made of water (I forgot who it was) can no longer be in hte movie, and a water person would've had some really great special effects. Oh well, another Hollywood bastardization...

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Hydroman

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by Busyman@8 July 2004 - 09:27
    2. What's this assassin before the Green Goblin? The Hobgoblin didn't exist until after the second Green Goblin.
    Actually, debating who came first would be useless, since it matters which series you're talking about. You see, I've been going by the 90s cartoon series (I was a huge fan). I never read too much of the comics. So I'm obviously not the BEST person to write the script.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey+8 July 2004 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ninja Monkey @ 8 July 2004 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@8 July 2004 - 09:27
    2. What&#39;s this assassin before the Green Goblin? The Hobgoblin didn&#39;t exist until after the second Green Goblin.
    Actually, debating who came first would be useless, since it matters which series you&#39;re talking about. You see, I&#39;ve been going by the 90s cartoon series (I was a huge fan). I never read too much of the comics. So I&#39;m obviously not the BEST person to write the script. [/b][/quote]
    Well you can&#39;t go off the cartoon.

The cartoon itself is a shrinkage of the storyline....in many bad ways.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+6 July 2004 - 16:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 6 July 2004 - 16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brucelee21@6 July 2004 - 04:58
    they need to get rid of Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane....no offense..i mean if she were laid out on my bed, I&#39;d do her...but she aint no Mary jane.
    good point. i&#39;d vote for natalie portman [/b][/quote]
    Thats not her real name you know, she uses it becuase her parents didnt want any stalkers or have any problems after her acting phase.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast