Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

Here's what I think it should be about:
    The movie will obviously feature Spider-Man fighting Harry Osborne as the new Green Goblin. But first things first; we start out with, say, a date between Peter Parker and Mary Jane. It’s going smoothly until an inevitable disaster ruins everything. Of course Mary Jane understands why Peter has to leave, but you still see how difficult it will be for them to maintain an intimate relationship. We’d also be introduced to a rival photographer named Eddie Brock *wink, wink* who begins to hate Spider-Man more, and more throughout the movie. Now when the fighting starts, Spider-Man is aided in his battle with the Green Goblin when a meteorite crashes into a building or plain or something, and he is covered with a mysterious black slime while saving people from the burning wreckage *wink, wink*. The mysterious subtance forms a new suit and enhances all his powers, but fuels his anger and agression, causing him to dis everyone he‘s ever loved. He finally realizes he’s got to get rid of it when he finally defeats Harry, but is compelled to kill him for all the trouble he’s caused. He manages to get it off, and put Harry in a mental institution. But elsewhere, the slime has fused with Eddie, giving him all of Spider-Man’s powers… and more. Together, they call themselves Venom, and prepare for the final conflict.
    Of course I didn’t put too much detail into this plot. And if they didn’t change from the fight with Harry to the fight with Venom smoothly enough, it would seem too much like two different movies. They’d have to connect the two villains in some way, though I don’t know of any comics that do so. But it’s a start at least. Please submit your own ideas (even if they suck)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Pretty good i watched spiderman 2 last night and im a big marvel fan and ive gotta say i was thinking along the lines of that same plot but heres my version:

1 year has past since doc oc and Harry osborne becomes green goblin but spiderman defeats him with ease around near the beginning of the film (like he does in the animated series) meanwhile while these scenes are showing it could swap over to other scenes or just after the battle with green goblin that it shows John Jameson(the astronaut) arriving from space from his exploration of mars and brings back the symbiote "Venom" (this space launch could happen in the 1 year between spiderman 2 - 3 so he'll be arriving in 3) then like you say eddie brock gets it and terrorises the city and spiderman saves the day etc...

Or they could even do it as spiderman mutating into "Man - Spider" going against venom or even carnage that would be good to see imagine the special effects!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    part III:

Spiderman meets Venom.

or:

Spiderman and Doc. Lizzard

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Spiderman vs. Venom

or

Spiderman vs. Carnage

Now thats a real villian.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 July 2004 - 11:47
    Spiderman vs. Venom

or

Spiderman vs. Carnage
    those will be in a Spidy movie but I dont think in part 3 because there are some more evil guys that were earlier in the comics like Doc lizzard the Big guy in the Rhino suit, Hobgoblin, Hydroman, Carrion etc...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    If You Wrote it
    .... maryjane would spend alot of time naked

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 July 2004 - 00:47
    Spiderman vs. Carnage
    I'd definately spend money to see the movie that features Carnage.

But uh... I have no idea what I would write if I had to write the third. Maybe a run in with... I don't know, you choose.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@5 July 2004 - 10:49
    the Big guy in the Rhino suit
    You mean Rhino?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    i think the next has to be with venom , all the other villains seem like crap to me , except the lizard guy , and probably carnage , but didnt like him that much , if its going to be harry as the new goblin , probaly wont see the movie , it would be to much like the first movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Doesn't Harry become the hobgoblin?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast