Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Met The Ex's New Girlfriend

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Does that mean that you aussies have a similar system to the americans, with drivers ed in school and all that.

Here it's sort of something outside of the school system, and damn expensive, so it's fairly common people take their licenses later in life.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@5 July 2004 - 14:02
    Does that mean that you aussies
    cheers that clears that little one up.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I wasn't looking for congratulations or commiserations guys

But i just had to post something, as this is the first one I have met in all the 4 years since we broke up, and she has met the kids, and he is moving in with her, and my curiousity had already gone into overload.....

The funny thing was, they left the pub about 45 mins after I arrived...and then returned an hour later. I asked him if she was ok about it and he said yeah sure....but the evidence as an observer (and several mutual friends) was not quite the same as reported....

Having said all that.....I was looking hot on Saturday!!!! Done me hair and makeup, blah blah which was fortunate as usually I am such a slob!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i think guys and girls see this diferently

anyway. i'm off

5. Lounge   -   #15
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by sara5564@5 July 2004 - 14:03
    I wasn't looking for congratulations or commiserations guys

But i just had to post something, as this is the first one I have met in all the 4 years since we broke up, and she has met the kids, and he is moving in with her, and my curiousity had already gone into overload.....

The funny thing was, they left the pub about 45 mins after I arrived...and then returned an hour later. I asked him if she was ok about it and he said yeah sure....but the evidence as an observer (and several mutual friends) was not quite the same as reported....

Having said all that.....I was looking hot on Saturday!!!! Done me hair and makeup, blah blah which was fortunate as usually I am such a slob!!
    Well done Sara, you're well entitled to a lil gloating if she was really looking miserable and you were looking and feeling great.

Nah Snny, we don't have drivers ed in school. But I think you do have to have lessons with a professional teacher before you can go for your licence.

Been a while since I got mine.

Glad Snny cleared it up for ya Billy.

See ya GR.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    The only time I've ever bumped into an ex was when I saw my ex-husband in a pub with his mistress (this was about 2 years after I divorced him).

I breezed across to them all smiles and politeness, told her that I bore no hard feelings for what had happened in the past - I even enjoyed the chat we had -

It made me feel good to know that I could rise above it and forgive people who have hurt me.

6 months later I found out that he had been cheating on her

7. Lounge   -   #17
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by leezathe honeybird@5 July 2004 - 15:45
    The only time I've ever bumped into an ex was when I saw my ex-husband in a pub with his mistress (this was about 2 years after I divorced him).

I breezed across to them all smiles and politeness, told her that I bore no hard feelings for what had happened in the past - I even enjoyed the chat we had -

It made me feel good to know that I could rise above it and forgive people who have hurt me.

i dint think that sounded right till i read this

6 months later I found out that he had been cheating on her 

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Pub? What do you mean a Pub...never heard of one...What do you do at/in/near a "pub"?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Glad to hear the event passed with you satisfied on all fronts, Sara.

I hope that last is correct in all senses it was meant, too.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    maybe it was that time of the month .. when its an eastenders special and she didnt get to watch it
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast