Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Met The Ex's New Girlfriend

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I went to the pub on Saturday (got a babysitter as it was my weekend with the kids) and my ex and his new girlfriend was there. When we are talking ex, I mean that we were together for 17yrs so no short term thing...

Anyway, she was definately not what I expected at all! She was stood there, head down, mardy face all night whilst my ex pussy footed around trying to make her smile. I guess my presence didn't help but ffs from all appearances she has as much personality as a house brick! In fact, I saw her b4 they saw me and she didnt look too happy about being there anyway. I know you will all say its cos I am jealous, but I am honestly over him as we split 4 years ago.

My ex and I get on really well, and he is a bit of a party animal, likes live music and dancing, plays drums in a rock band and loves getting pissed etc. Poor git was trying to have a good time but she was really not into it....ah well, I suppose opposites attract....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Everyone has a hard time beeing social from time to time. Hard to tell the reason if you&#39;re an observer...

Oops, I meant to trash your ex&#39;s girlfriend

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Err, congratulations?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@5 July 2004 - 13:49
    Err, congratulations?
    I think that sounds most appropriate.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by sara5564@5 July 2004 - 13:43
    I went to the pub on Saturday (got a babysitter as it was my weekend with the kids) and my ex and his new girlfriend was there. When we are talking ex, I mean that we were together for 17yrs so no short term thing...

Anyway, she was definately not what I expected at all&#33; She was stood there, head down, mardy face all night whilst my ex pussy footed around trying to make her smile. I guess my presence didn&#39;t help but ffs from all appearances she has as much personality as a house brick&#33; In fact, I saw her b4 they saw me and she didnt look too happy about being there anyway. I know you will all say its cos I am jealous, but I am honestly over him as we split 4 years ago.

My ex and I get on really well, and he is a bit of a party animal, likes live music and dancing, plays drums in a rock band and loves getting pissed etc. Poor git was trying to have a good time but she was really not into it....ah well, I suppose opposites attract....
    I&#39;ve moved to the other side of the country and don&#39;t have to worry about running into my ex.

I wasn&#39;t jealous but was a little annoyed, I only saw his new girlfriends car and she&#39;s a P-plater which probly makes her about 18 (half my age).

It&#39;ll be funny when she tells him she wants kids and he doesn&#39;t.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    how can you tell someones age from there registration plate?

anyway good to see another woman come to the rescue :-"

8. Lounge   -   #8
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nah, P-plate is what probationary drivers have on their car for the first 2 years they have their licence here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ahh. i get ya

10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by *goddess*@5 July 2004 - 13:56
    they have their licence here.
    may i ask where here is?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast