Thread: 2 Kazaa Lite Problems

all_talk
    Alright, i'm new here and not very computer savvy. The first problem is that whenever i download a movie and attempt to play it a screen pops up with "Licence Acquisition." It will then take me to some random ad site. I thought this was a virus, but i have used 3 different scanners and spybot search and destroy. This has happened on several different files from several different users.

The next problem has to do with my playlists. When i put a file into a playlist and then attempt to play it, sometimes a little globe will appear and the song can no longer play. Not sure how to fix this.

The last thing i was curious about was how i can set the Kazaa theatre to be my default player (when i double click to play it brings up Windows media Player).

Thx in advance for any information that can help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    well the license acquisition is trying to make you buy the video... the globe is there because u do not have the song and therefore need to download it

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Alright, i'm new here and not very computer savvy. The first problem is that whenever i download a movie and attempt to play it a screen pops up with "Licence Acquisition." It will then take me to some random ad site. I thought this was a virus, but i have used 3 different scanners and spybot search and destroy. This has happened on several different files from several different users.
    Fake file?
    The last thing i was curious about was how i can set the Kazaa theatre to be my default player (when i double click to play it brings up Windows media Player).
    Did you even look in the options?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Originally posted by all_talk@5 July 2004 - 13:05

The next problem has to do with my playlists. When i put a file into a playlist and then attempt to play it, sometimes a little globe will appear and the song can no longer play. Not sure how to fix this.

Thx in advance for any information that can help.
    1. Dont download Windows Media files. Stick with mp3 for music and avi for movies.

2. Probably a currupt download. That or ur doing it wrong.

3. Look in the options. Uncheck Shell Open and check Theater.

blah blah blah... whatever...