Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Can Someone Here Host My Low-budget Movies?

Poster
    Hey,

I'm a founding partner of a small low-budget film-making partnership, anyways, we usually run into problems with who can host our downloads (Movies, trailers, special content) etc... So, is there anyone out there who can please help us out?

I've been using SmartFTP to upload my stuff before so if I can still use it, I'll be grateful I'd have to upload at least 70 megs of stuff now, but it could grow in the future and I would need basically permanent hosting...

Please, Please, Please can someone help us out here? You will be credited with a "Special Thanks" and I'll help you out as much as I can.

Thanks
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Py for some and stop wasting other peoples bandwidth and hosting space that they have paid for the host a movie you made with your friends while drunk. If your serious about going into the movie business invest ina good host for a year, not much.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    First off, we're low-budget because we dont have the money to spend on things like hosting when we need to budget it for projects, second, these aren't "movies I made with friends while drunk"

These are serious short movies, one winning first place in a local film-fesitval.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Low budget would refer to the production costs... not giving away your product... while someone may "notice" your work, on the website or elsewhere... no one will seriously consider your work while it is unsolicited... stop wasting time with bandwidth (trying to make an online resume) and get an agent who can properly market your work.

I assure you.. no one stealing movies off the internet is making money in the business of selling movies, or buying scripts, or whatever... people who have an investment in the industry, will use the proper channels to promote their work.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    well i can't host your files but i do have some questions.

what camera do you use and what do you edit with?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    just put it on BT ffs

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@1 July 2004 - 10:57
    just put it on BT ffs
    Wiener, We use:

JVC GRSM190 Camera
    Archos Recording for sound capture
    Adobe Premier 6.5
    After Effects 5.5
    Lightwave 7
    SmartSound Sonic Fire
    and
    Adobe Audition
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@1 July 2004 - 03:45
    Low budget would refer to the production costs... not giving away your product... while someone may "notice" your work, on the website or elsewhere... no one will seriously consider your work while it is unsolicited... stop wasting time with bandwidth (trying to make an online resume) and get an agent who can properly market your work.

I assure you.. no one stealing movies off the internet is making money in the business of selling movies, or buying scripts, or whatever... people who have an investment in the industry, will use the proper channels to promote their work.
    We don't need marketing, we're students, doing this as a hobby and to make a little extra cash through freelance videography + editing, we're also using this stuff as a portfolio and for our own enjoyment, we aren't making money off of these movies and we aren't planning on it.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Then if its a hobby your not serious so why host it, stop being so fucking cheap and buy some cd-r's if you wanna give it to friends.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Why? Because we want other filmmakers on the internet to see it.

Stop being an insulting bitch.

Just because it's a hobby doesn't mean I'm not serious about it, what else would you like me to do with it
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast