Thread: Whats Better Than Suprnova?

Poster
    Semi-noob question here.

I used to use SuprNova but find theres to may leechers and not enough seeds. I now use TorrentBits and FileList. Can you recommend a good BT site thats better than these?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Everyone has a personal preference. Sometimes it's best to locate a private forum offering the "goodies". Most have rules in place to minimze leeching, etc. I for one am part of Phoenix Torrents. Great place, but expect no leniency on leechers...Leech just once and you will be 'Banned', no if, ands or buts about it.

another good site I use torrent youceff.com
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    can try these....

torrentbits.org
    torrentreactor.net
    http://trackerwww.prq.to

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    angel_of_death57
    I second the option for torrent youceff.com its very good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Fasttracker is good B)

heres the link if you want to join:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=41113
    or if you have mirc
    irc://irc.p2pchat.net/ft-torrent

If you think you are up to it then go to that url and post your internet speeds up. NO 56k'ers. Sorry. LEECHING NOT ALLOWED.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@6 July 2004 - 15:07
    Everyone has a personal preference. Sometimes it's best to locate a private forum offering the "goodies". Most have rules in place to minimze leeching, etc. I for one am part of Phoenix Torrents. Great place, but expect no leniency on leechers...Leech just once and you will be 'Banned', no if, ands or buts about it.

its impossible for everyone to have perfect ratio's tho

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+6 July 2004 - 11:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave &#064; 6 July 2004 - 11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CornerPocket@6 July 2004 - 15:07
    Everyone has a personal preference.&nbsp; Sometimes it&#39;s best to locate a private forum offering the "goodies".&nbsp; Most have rules in place to minimze leeching, etc.&nbsp; I for one am part of Phoenix Torrents.&nbsp; Great place, but expect no leniency on leechers...Leech just once and you will be &#39;Banned&#39;, no if, ands or buts about it.

its impossible for everyone to have perfect ratio&#39;s tho [/b][/quote]
    If you can download a complete file, no reason why you cannot give back an upload. A basic &#39;give what you take&#39; suits most places fine.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No, you might have to stop the download as soon as it finishes, as long as you seed later.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    No, you might have to stop the download as soon as it finishes
    Why? You allowed your pc to run until you got it, so why not let it give back.

as long as you seed later
    Point I was trying to make regarding giving back.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    screw seeding g3 is best client and nova is mah friend

before you all go let me explain i jsut dont care to get caught again once is enough for me though i kinda deserved it when i did though but i know for a fact that seeding just leeds to notices from isp saying cease and dissist

and i still think nova is the best place out there though phoenix-torrents is cool too mostly for the library section. I belive that there is an entire thread dedicated to bittorrent lists of lists sites on these boards

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=86674

dont mind the lack of puncuation and caps where needs i just dont care about that anymore either.
    I am Member No. : 193 &lt;--- yes there was a time when that was a lot