Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Kazaa Protector V1.0

cborga1985
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@21 May 2003 - 11:58
    fuck this program, its stupid anyway, maybe rocko could whip something off similar 2 this 4 his extensions
    @Rocko I know you could design a much better program to do the same thing as KzLock but one that works right.

2. File Sharing   -   #142
    Twist3r
    the links dont work...

3. File Sharing   -   #143
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    the link dose not work

can u fix it or tell me from were i get "kzlock.exe"

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. File Sharing   -   #144
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    kzlock is no longer available, the programmer 4 it is either very lazy or not committed, that is y there has not been response in awhile and no links work,
    tYiA

5. File Sharing   -   #145
    Hmm where is the creator of this program cause i have a mate that needs to lock his kazaa so that his kids dont stop the downloads.

hmmm if the creator doesnt hurry up and finish i'll just make my own version.

(Not to be dissing to the creator) To be kind i will even put you in the credits for the idea of the hole program

6. File Sharing   -   #146
    latest of aldos Ktool does it me thinx

7. File Sharing   -   #147
    oh cool

8. File Sharing   -   #148
    cborga1985
    Originally posted by Jock Whiteside@1 July 2003 - 16:28
    Hmm where is the creator of this program cause i have a mate that needs to lock his kazaa so that his kids dont stop the downloads.

hmmm if the creator doesnt hurry up and finish i'll just make my own version.

(Not to be dissing to the creator) To be kind i will even put you in the credits for the idea of the hole program
    we need another version anyways because some people don't like KTool Such as I

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415