Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opps She Did It Again

blank BT Rep: +1

Hungrylilboy
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Retired
    Fake.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Man I think if I knew a woman with a nipple way up there I would try and get her to see a doctor

Bad fake

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #4
    The Doctor is: IN
    send her to Dr Spaulding, at your service

5. Lounge   -   #5
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@10 July 2004 - 10:46
    Fake.
    its not a fake. Online on some British newspaper. thesun.co.uk i think it was.

link
    Now they wont have printed this in an international newspaper if it was a fake. Think of how much they would get sued. Look what happened when fake photos from Irak were printed.

edit. and her nipple is up there cos her breast is being pushed up by the leather catsuit.

Hungrylilboy
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@10 July 2004 - 11:51

Now they wont have printed this in an international newspaper if it was a fake. Think of how much they would get sued. Look what happened when fake photos from Irak were printed.
    LMFAO how niaeve can you get?

I'll give you an example shall I?

Last march Geri Haliwell was photoed snogging Fred Durst in Miami on the street right, it said it was taken on Sunday night, I looked at the pic and thought it looked a bit odd, it was'nt til I read about it being taken sunday evening in Miami that I realised Fred Durst was performing live at Wrestlemania in Seattle that very same night..........He must have done well to be in both places at once

Sorry dude, there is so much wrong with that pic, it's fake, atm papers can print pretty much what they like as long as they use words like "Aledgedly"

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    The Sun claim to have got the picture from Here

I'm not sure why you are all so confident it is a fake. Does it look faked, I am far from an expert on these things.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yes JP it looks fake, the line where her top meets her skin near the nipple is too sharpe, there is a smudge tool mark to the right of her nipple, also the wrong shade and texture anf there is a blur tool mark under her nipple.
    These are things you can see if you zoom in, all traits I used to use when faking pics

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@10 July 2004 - 13:14
    Yes JP it looks fake, the line where her top meets her skin near the nipple is too sharpe, there is a smudge tool mark to the right of her nipple, also the wrong shade and texture anf there is a blur tool mark under her nipple.
    These are things you can see if you zoom in, all traits I used to use when faking pics

Jonno B)
    Thanks for that you old faker.

Old but apt

10. Lounge   -   #10
    lynx's Avatar .
    Amazingly, it went unnoticed until a photographer developed unprocessed shots of the event last month in Belfast.
    Professional photographers leaving shots unprocessed? I don't think so.

When they say "developed" I think they mean that's when the faking bit was done.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast