Thread: Help!

Griever2.0
    Ok, my english is not too good, but i`m gonna try.... Since sunday i haven`t been able to download ANY files of kazaa lite. Every single file i try to download (does`t matter how many sources it has) doesn`t. They all ended in "queued" status, and when i try to download it by pressing "find more sources" or "resume search" it gets in an eternal "connecting" status... i don`t understand why!!!! and i need some help!!!... i have to mention too that since sunday i haven`t seen any "upload" from my shared folder, wich is very strange because all the time i have someone uploading any file from me!!!!!!!! ummm i`m connected with the same login i always have had... i don`t understand hwy i can`t download!!... the program executes the searches perfectly, it finds me whatever i "tell" it to find.. but i can`t download anything.. please help me!!!! i don`t know why!!... i don`t know if i did something i didn`t have to... or changed something that didn`t need to be changed.. i don`t get it! but i need your help please!! i`m from Venezuela.. if i have to change something back please tell me!! i really appreciate the help you guys could give me!!!! thanks!!!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I had a similar problem when I installed vonage. It blocked my remote connections and slowed down all of my P2P programs to a crawl. I'm not sure if it's a similar problem or not.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ZEDDY
    I need help,:helpsmile:

I have just re formatted my PC and installed KAZAA LITE and am unable to connect.

If anyone can help please me.

ZED.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by ZEDDY@8 July 2004 - 22:52
    I need help,:helpsmile:

I have just re formatted my PC and installed KAZAA LITE and am unable to connect.

If anyone can help please me.

ZED.
    I'm starting a new topic for this so everyone can see and not ask the question over and over again. Look at the topic "anti-adware and spyware help".
    Random Quote of the Day
    Manny Calavera: My scythe. I like to keep it where my heart used to be.